Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Geez what did they pay Liam Neeson to star in this POS?

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With Jason Statham and Sly Stallone? Come on, that's about as good as it gets for "believable" action stars.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
With Jason Statham and Sly Stallone? Come on, that's about as good as it gets for "believable" action stars.
I meant the *cough* A Team.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Thats a good one Delmar but for coolest with McQueen and Bronson and Coburn also in it I'm going for "The Magnificent Seven". Throw in Brynner and Robert Vaughn, his character here my fav ever in a western.

Chris: "Thought you were looking for the Johnson brothers?"
Lee: "I found them."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054047/

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Casting Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in the role played previously by Mr. T....

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

http://www.themovieinsider.com/m380/the-a-team/
He is "retired" from the UFC so he can do more movies. He had a small part in Midnight Meat Train. Ill see it because I really like Liam Neeson and uh Jessica Beil? By the way, if you've never seen powder blue with ms. Beil check it out, you wont regret it.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson isn't retired from the UFC, as he's one of the coaches on the new season of the "Ultimate Fighter". I think what he's trying to do is prepare himself for the future, when he's not able to fight anymore, kinda like what Randy Couture did back when he did "The Scorpion King 2".

Either way, it's great to see someone I respect in the Octogon put himself out there and not re-invent himself, as he's still a great fighter, but branch out into something else and show some versatility.

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
The fact that Dana White is trash talking him isn't helping much. Rampage just wanted a "continuance" and fight in maybe March. But, the UFC wanted the fight to happen at the end of the show, so December sometime, and Rampage just couldn't do it.

This "retirement" won't last long as he's still in a contract and any MMA fan knows about the dispute with Randy, and the UFC got their way.

·
Registered
43 Posts
while I like rampage jackson they should just leave some of the classic tv shows as they were. Such as the a -team (I still watch the re runs fairly often) And remaking knight rider was also a bad choice imho some things are just better left untouched.

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
while I like rampage jackson they should just leave some of the classic tv shows as they were. Such as the a -team (I still watch the re runs fairly often) And remaking knight rider was also a bad choice imho some things are just better left untouched.
Or unwatched.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts