Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but there are certain movies that I find are great on their own but made even better by watching with a firearm on hand. Further, different films require different firearms gear (I wouldn't watch "Blackhawk Down" with the same kit that I'd watch "Tombstone" with, e.g.) for watching.

I know it's silly, but I think it adds something to the experience. And I repair/mod a lot of my guns while watching gun movies.

Sooo, what are some of your favorite films to Watch-While-Armed (WWA) and what gear do you have on hand (or wish you did)?

Blackhawk Down would have to be my Cx4 Storm (as it's my go-to EBR).

And I never miss my 1911 so much as when I watch Saving Private Ryan.

-'bridge

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I also like to watch Saving Private Ryan with my 1911. I think that Enemy at the Gates is best watched with a 91/30 and a Nagant Revolver. Pretty much any movie with guns I like to watch while either holding a weapon or working on them.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Quality bonding time with your firearms?? ;)

I'd imagine the matrix would be fun to watch with the whole arsenal :p

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Haven't done it yet on purpose, but when I happen to be CCing and watching a movie, I felt a bit more "real" when doing so watching Serenity. Ah I wish I could live in that universe... carrying "Vera" around with a belt of grenades. Would be nice :).

·
Registered
347 Posts
I normally like to watch a gun related movie in the "man-cave" during a lengthy cleaning process or reloading session.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Smokin' Aces...one of my favorite "shoot'em up"movies of all time.

Yeahhhh.. that movie was pretty good. Especially teh scene with the sniper rifle.. or whatever it was. Damn!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Call me old fashioned, but...

Dirty Harry with my .44 Magnum

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Not that I'm one to gun fondle while watching a movie (simply because I'm a movie dork and don't like distractions), but...

-Enemy At The Gates (Best enjoyed with a 91/30 / Nagant revolver collection hanging over the TV, with a good bottle of Vodka and a copy of "Das Kapital" at the ready)

-The Replacement Killers

-Brotherhood of the Wolf (for you vintage freaks out there...and I mean REAL vintage)

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
-Brotherhood of the Wolf (for you vintage freaks out there...and I mean REAL vintage)

been trying to find that one for years now....no ones got it

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.