Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ah no comment so I assume you guys agree.
Good news for all of us.

· Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Good news for all of us.
+100% But there are those who are still trying to put the liberal spin on what Glenn says.

· Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he spins him self go watch him from HLN then watch him on FOX. you will see him do the spinning himself. 8)
Subjective. All that needs be addressed is the evidence, so far its all been good. What ever he did last year he is now doing something worth while, god that seems to bother some people.

· Premium Member
37,334 Posts
Contrast that with the Obamathon. Here's my favorite...
On NBC's "Meet the Press," Obama told host David Gregory:

"Well, look, I think that we have an obligation in Washington, as leaders, to make sure that we are sending a strong message. That we can disagree without being disagreeable. Without, you know, questioning each other's motives. When we start caricaturing the other side -- I think that's a problem. "

Wow...Gee, then why is it that anyone who questions the Dems is labeled as a racist extremist terrorist? Wonder what Mr. Wilson thinks about Obama's statement? Did anyone think to question his motives at all?

So Obama spent all day talking about how rude politics is....nice. But all I hear from the left in reply to questions is: accusations about the motives for the questions!

Welcome to the new American Political system. You can say ANYTHING, and as long as you can claim any questions about the truth of your statement are racist or extremist, well...your "truth" stands. No one can question it. Now THAT is good, agreeable politics just like the big O wants...because if no one can disagree with you, you can do whatever you want!

Spin baby, spin.... :evil:

· Registered
139 Posts
Good news for all of us.
Actually , Yes, and the progressives in their usual "oh my god! its' the facts! mode CAN'T reply. This is one of the places I am on and there are typically progressives (here and in the other sites) who will throw out a lot of rhetoric filled with "name calling" as they have no facts or evidence to substantiate their point of view and the usual response defaults to "But Bush...."

· Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What strikes me that all the interconnections between these people are not that hard to find if you know the players. Amazing that it was ignored or not thought important enough to bring out when it could have changed an election. Ah hindsight maybe it was for the best after all since its coming out now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.