Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just arrived in florida today and found the greatest selection of milsurp guns I have ever seen, all of the major players were there, all versions of mausers, mosins, arisakas, carcanos, swiss, sks, finns and virtually anything you could imagine including a huge gathering of US milsurps. In all, there are over 500 milsurps in stock and most look to be of outstanding quality, I found and bought a Finn capture Mosin Nagant M91 made in 1895 with complete original finn stock and all markings clear and intact. Prices are very reasonable and they do not sell on the web, but will do some C&R over the phone. I'm selfish though, I will release their contact info after I am done picking and choosing. It's not even a gun shop mainly, only as a sideline.

·
Registered
927 Posts
you my sir are an @ss :cantlook: :'( have a good time in florida hope you choke on a mosin j/k dont come back with out pics

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just arrived in florida today and found the greatest selection of milsurp guns I have ever seen, all of the major players were there, all versions of mausers, mosins, arisakas, carcanos, swiss, sks, finns and virtually anything you could imagine including a huge gathering of US milsurps. In all, there are over 500 milsurps in stock and most look to be of outstanding quality, I found and bought a Finn capture Mosin Nagant M91 made in 1895 with complete original finn stock and all markings clear and intact. Prices are very reasonable and they do not sell on the web, but will do some C&R over the phone. I'm selfish though, I will release their contact info after I am done picking and choosing. It's not even a gun shop mainly, only as a sideline.
I beg of you to pass along their number after you get through raiding the stash, my C&R should be here most any day. PLEASE, don't buy them all!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Dog goneit, there ya go again. Everywhere you go the gun fairy drops goodies all around. Great find. Share it with us soon !!!! 8)
+1000

Me thinks it's time to head down to Krippp country catch me some gun fairy's and drop one off at each of the C&R guys on HPFF :cool2:
Of course I will keep two or three for my self ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.