Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the world is a sadder place today. Paul Harvey has died today. I personally listened to him for more than 40 years. and for those of you who dont know he was a gun owner. one of the true american believers in the constitution. and no I didnt believe everything he said, but I was sure he did. and if he told you about some product on his radio show you could be sure he used it. I will greatly miss mr. Harvey

·
Registered
26 Posts
the world is a sadder place today. Paul Harvey has died today. I personally listened to him for more than 40 years. and for those of you who dont know he was a gun owner. one of the true american believers in the constitution. and no I didnt believe everything he said, but I was sure he did. and if he told you about some product on his radio show you could be sure he used it. I will greatly miss mr. Harvey
wow, He is an american icon. He will be sadly missed.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Yes it was. He was 90.

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
That's a guy I've always had a great deal of respect for. I remember listening to him every day when I was younger when I worked for my dad, we'd sit in the truck and eat our lunch and listen to Paul Harvey.

RIP Mr. Harvey

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Movin' this over to the lounge, simply because it makes more sense over there than in the general HP discussion.

****GAME ON!!!!!****

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Rest in Peace Mr. Harvey. I spent many days waiting for you on the radio when a kid. And many more being happy I found you by chance when I wasn't a kid. You will be missed.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh man, that's sad. Haven't listened to his show in years but I loved it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Don't really know what to add, but there was a man who will be missed. R.I.P. Mr. Harvey.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
May he be as blessed in the afterlife as he was in the temporal life. What a great man. Rest in Peace, Sir.

·
Registered
506 Posts
The family always listened to him at lunch on KRVN when I was growing up. I heard about it yesterday. Can't say I didn't mist up. He will be missed.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
RIP to an american legend...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Loss of another iconic legend RIP Mr. Harvey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts