The EPA and your stomach

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lsi1, Mar 24, 2015.

1. lsi1

lsi1 Member

2. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

The article says that many Americans will be upset that the EPA has "wasted" money studying "such a trivial" thing and, I think they're right on the money. Out of a zillion other things that they could have done, they spent money studying the environmental impacts and remediation techniques of flipping back yard barbeques?!?!

I'm not quite to the point of standing these guys against a wall, but, sheesh, just fire a few of them who promoted this sort of waste and foolishness. Then fire a few more who are abusing EPA power against private land owners. That'll start rolling toward a useful and productive EPA. :p

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

It's ok....it's South California and we planned on selling that anyway.

* Just reading that made my head hurt. You want to believe in these organizations but damn...they're making it difficult*

4. lsi1

lsi1 Member

I just thought we were waiting for it to dry up and fall off.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Word is they're suing God for volcanos and forest fires...

6. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

You'd think they would outlaw those yearly wildfires first.

7. Back2School

Back2School Member

With it being SoCal, I can bet there will be an increase in traffic to Mexico for some good food.

All I can say places like TX and KC will never allow the EPA to get involved in backyard smoking.

Revolutionary War II will commmence the day they try to take my pit away!!

:p

8. Bull

True dat!!!........ They implement this, I'll take up smoking cigars, so I can doubly pollute the air!...

9. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

You don't come between Louisianans and their food unless you want to lose limbs.

10. GLUGLUG

GLUGLUG Supporting Member

NC
    yeah come on to NC with that *. The BBQ capital of the not so free world.

11. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Don't people's limbs BECOME barbeque in some parts of Louisiana?

12. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

Depends on their diet, we only tend to eat vegans because they have a sweet taste to them, sort of like ham, meat eaters are quite a bit more gamey.

13. Bull

How do you keep the stank of the skin off of the good meat when you're hiding em?..... That and all the ones I've seen wouldn't make enough of a meal to be worth foolin with

14. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

Boil them first, in general they tend to be weak and lack b-12 that only comes from meat which causes a drop in agression and reasoning, so it's very easy to either talk them into the water, or you just offer them pot and bonk them when they come close enough.

15. Think1st

Florida
    If you keep them high on weed while they're in their cages, they'll work up enough of an appetite that you can keep stuffing them with tofu and other high-protein vegetable products. With the steady diet of natural intoxicants and overfeeding, combined with low activity levels in the cage, they should fatten up enough to yield some truly tender long pork.:cool:

16. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    From BBQ to Cannibalism in 11 posts. Really says something about you guys.

My landlord can't keep me from BBQing. What chances does the EPA have?

17. Bull

Red and Think..... We truly are disturbed individuals...... We need to have us a BBQ sometime!

18. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Someone needs to warn the neighbors.

19. slade601

slade601 Member

At least you didn't say "I'd like to have you for dinner!"

20. Think1st

Florida
    I vote for Red's place as the venue. It should be the most centrally located. We can have some fava beans and a nice Chiante to go with what comes off the grill. It could be a big ol' HPFF gathering!