Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I need to head to the range soon...

Vortex Venom 3 moa dot, DPP titanium dovetail mount for Glocks. Nice and tight fit with hollow head set screws to keep the plate from shifting. The plate came with labeled bags of mounting screws for 5 different RDS. Didn't have to modify the new holster at all either. Plenty of clearance too I checked the plate before I mounted the RDS, but there's enough clearance that I can even put the dust cover on it.
Gadget Font Personal computer Rectangle Multimedia

Brown Luggage and bags Shipping box Bag Baggage

Wood Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gadget Hardwood

Wood Gesture Floor Flooring Line

Luggage and bags Bag Wood Gas Automotive exterior

·
Registered
41 Posts
Using $18 UTG dovetail mounts from Amazon on my M&P 45 (top) and the pellet gun version of the thing I practice at home with. The firearm has a Vortex Venom, and the pellet gun has a cheap Pinty red dot that has the same foot print.

Brown White Motor vehicle Camouflage Luggage and bags

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,244 Posts
Looks like I need to head to the range soon...

Vortex Venom 3 moa dot, DPP titanium dovetail mount for Glocks. Nice and tight fit with hollow head set screws to keep the plate from shifting. The plate came with labeled bags of mounting screws for 5 different RDS. Didn't have to modify the new holster at all either. Plenty of clearance too I checked the plate before I mounted the RDS, but there's enough clearance that I can even put the dust cover on it.
View attachment 76314
View attachment 76315
View attachment 76316
View attachment 76317
View attachment 76318
Look great Rach, Welcome to the Pistol Red dot club!!!

Takes a little getting used to, but I'm sure you will pick it up quick.

·
Super Moderator
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look great Rach, Welcome to the Pistol Red dot club!!!

Takes a little getting used to, but I'm sure you will pick it up quick.
I'm a both eye open point shooter when it comes to my pistols, so hopefully it will be a smooth transition once I get it sighted in and can run some rounds through it. Best part is I don't have to be afraid to run rounds because I've got my reloading gear back and have the ability to make 500 rounds to practice with.

·
Super Moderator
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah. I forgot this picture from after...
And I will say this. That Alien Gear holster is one of the most comfortable IWB's I've ever used...
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Tomorrow is range day. Hopefully lots of targets with tiny groups from many guns.

Reactions: ajole and moona11
1 - 5 of 5 Posts