Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
clipped from barfcom-

"I was 15. Had a girl over, she was 16 and could drive, so her car was in the driveway. I was loosing my virginity on the living room sofa and it was awesome. Then my parents pulled up outside..... "OH shat! Put your clothes on, I'll figure out how to explain this!" About that time, my girlfriend called.... Not good. As if it couldn't get any better, two girls who lived in the neighborhood just happened to stop by to see if I was home.

It was like a perfect storm. Naked girl on the couch, parents and neighborhood girls outside, girlfriend on the phone.... It really did not end well for me that day. My parents didn't freak out too bad though. Guess they were glad I didn't turn out to be gay like my cousin, who got caught in a similar trap except with a 29 year old dude."

SW

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Thank GOD that's never happened to me... prior to being married of course. ;)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Thank GOD that's never happened to me... prior to being married of course. ;)
yeah, you'd have had a hard time explaining Fred to your folks.... :-[

·
Registered
88 Posts
Lets replace "****" in that delightful knee slapper with a racial or political comment and see how long it stays posted.
How about a little even handed moderation? Had the "punchline" been about sleeping with people of another skin tone there would have been a [email protected]#storm.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Lets replace "****" in that delightful knee slapper with a racial or political comment and see how long it stays posted.
How about a little even handed moderation? Had the "punchline" been about sleeping with people of another skin tone there would have been a [email protected]#storm.
+1
Good point popscythe but as I have been informed in the past it is best to take matters like this up with mods/admins in a pm.
I've had this problem in the past and the persons involved did change the wording much to their credit.
I do agree that if politics and race and religion are taboo then other items should be moderated as well as we do want to keep things friemdly for all.

I am not known to be PC but if PC I must be then it should apply to all facets of discussion.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
That was funny, sounds like the next script to the "American Pie" movies.

The difference between prior posts is that is a direct quote from someone else, presumably not a member of our forum. In any case, word changed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.