Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting this here since it doesn't quite fit elsewhere. I notice a lot of people beginning to put together "collections" so here is a little help.

If you haven't already pick up a copy of Boston T. Party's "The Gun Bible" especially if you are putting together your collection. It is an education and a half, and he makes few bones about what the best course of action for us under the threats we deal with today both political and otherwise. You wont always agree with him but you wont be able to fault his logic. It covers the entire spectrum of knowledge for the gun culture and how to co-exist with idiots. Rating everything from Main Battle Rifles to Handguns in very clear language potentially saving you thousands of dollars in the long run. Advise on everything from what to do after a self defense action to what to do after a ban.

Enjoy.

Please dont ask where to buy it will only piss me off that you cant think and also own guns.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know lol

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh If I tell you would have to shoot you, no witnesses ya know.

I buy all my stuff from Amazon with the free shipping and no tax hey cant lose.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
Heh If I tell you would have to shoot you, no witnesses ya know.

I buy all my stuff from Amazon with the free shipping and no tax hey cant lose.
I'm calling the IRS to tell them you are dodging taxes.... unless you can tell me where I can get it....

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe NEVER!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.