The gun-grabbers' new plan...

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by lklawson, May 4, 2015.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Buy as many "guns, rifles, machine guns, ... and bullets" as we do, because then we'll be just as scared as they are and we'll agree to gun restrictions.

I LOVE this plan! :)

http://bolesblogs.com/2013/09/13/winning-the-gun-game-by-outgunning-the-gunners/

OK, it's an old blog, but somehow I doubt that I'm the only one who truly hopes they follow through with their, er... "plan."

But they obviously didn't.

Still, if I would have found this blog back when it was still not past it's "best consumed before" date, I would have offered to help all of them with advice on purchases, and then free training on familiarization, use, and safe storage. :)

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

2. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    So this brilliantly bafoonish blowhard says that we are bullies because we put effort into defending rights that we see as important to what we consider to be our inviolable freedom. I love the way The Left calls it bullying whenever people put some effort into defending opposing political positions, but when they launch Twitter mobs to get a CEO fired just because he dared to exercise his Constitutional right to contribute to a political campaign supporting Kalifornia's anti-gay marriage ballot measure, they are not bullies.

Meanwhile, he claims that we would be intimidated by a bunch of bed wetters arming themselves. What did he think--that we would just magically be intimidated into caving because they would all be armed?

He seems to forget about the fact that a weapon, in and of itself, is not a means to bringing about an end, good or bad. It must be wielded by an individual with the resolve to use it. I very much doubt that he and his ilk have that resolve. Furthermore, if they did have the resolve, they would be about as successful in their little planned campaign of terror as the douches were at the Texas free speech rally, last night. The police would gun them down or arrest them as they surrendered in cowardly submission before they could ever strike at the law-abiding pro-gun members of society. And even if they did get past the police, surely their skills would be found wanting.

He is dillusional and needs to get outside from his mommy's basement, once in awhile. The fresh air and sunlight would do him good.

3. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I found it highly informative that he and his friends seem to think that we're scared of guns; that if they had guns too, then we'd be so scared we'd immediately cave on their demands for a ban.

It shows the fact that they're scared of the object itself and that they are Projecting their fears onto others. It's a really important glimpse into their minds. It shows, for this person and his friends, anyway, that no amount of logic, evidence, or proof will sway them from their fear-acquired position. ...Because they're terrified of the object in someone else's hands and they can't conceive that anyone else wouldn't also be just as terrified. They're so divorced from logic that a handful of statistical outliers and anecdotal evidence constitutes "proof" for which there is no possible answer which he "[doesn't] even need to argue the bullet points that guns are a menace in the public square."

Most tellingly, this particular group is so entrenched in their own ideology that they cannot conceive that gun owners and self defense advocates would want them to also be armed. It never even occurs to them that we'd like it if they got some basic safety and competency training, then bought guns and ammo. It never enters their mind that we believe that if they did this, a great fraction, the majority likely, would realize that firearms aren't radioactive or some sort of satanic demon possessed object taking control of people and forcing them to commit atrocities.

They seem to honestly believe that if they don't like it that we have guns then we wouldn't like it if they did too. It doesn't occur to them that we might believe that if they did, they'd become us.

You're not likely to get them to actually try. But this is a fascinating insight into their psyche.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

We can always hope they convert..... Or have them post YouTube videos of themselves making illegal firearm purchases, to show everyone just how easy it is.... And watch the ATF actually do its job for once.

5. Think1st

Florida
    This is the hallmark of The Left. They speak of idealistic objectives, such as equality, but they have no capacity to follow through with the actions necessary to bring it about. That is because it is not a goal based in rational thought.

The same thing goes for this silly notion that they should all arm up in order to intimidate us. It is not based in reality, and they won't follow through with it. I will personally train any anti-gunner who wants the opportunity, and I will take him to a range where s/he can meet others like us, and I'll bet that his mind will change quickly.

Their minds are closed, and that is their failing. Oh well. Let them rant. They will only reveal their true selves--and they will continue to undermine their own arguments with their poorly-formulated arguments.

6. Bull

And create treasure troves of bnib guns that they'll have to sell for less than retail, when their wives throw a fit.

7. Think1st

Florida
    Not to mention the ammo...

8. Back2School

Back2School Member

Comon, you know government agencies can only go after right leaning causes...

9. Bull

Ok.... I guess we should let them think it terrifies us..... Then come Zompoc, stash houses everywhere!..... We should also mention to them that large stores of non-perishable good are in fact, horrifying to us, like garlic to a vampire....... Muahahahahahaaa!

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I emailed the guy...wonder if he'll reply?

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

It's a two-year old blog, so maybe not. OTOH, he's pretty passionate about it, so maybe so. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

I see stupid people :rolleyes:

13. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Not sure if serious, or just trolling hard