The Look I Was Aiming For

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by HiPointArmorer, Nov 20, 2014.

1. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    Asked why I didn't just sand my slide down to bare metal, well when I decided to buy this Model C Comp it was mainly because of the Beretta 92 Compensated. Ive had Beretta 92 and Taurus version, but was always wanted a comp model and never did come up with the money for one. When I saw the Hi Point Comp model for sale...well now you can understand why I bought it and it looks the way it does now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Looks cool......

3. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    I've ordered parts from MOM twice now, freaking amazing that they are free. I order maybe three or four parts at a time every week, I keep finding things its still missing. There is a Compensator Nut for the Compensator Screw that I just found out today I still need to order. I kinda feel guilty about constantly hitting MOM up for parts. Hi Point Customer for life. Can you get the same treatment from Beretta when you have to pay a fortune for parts?

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Nice!
    That would look good with a 10 round mag, if you filled in the ridges on the "battery pack". Really good, IMO

5. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Looks good, I too like compensators!

Attached Files:

6. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    Nice collection macho, do you like the 9 or. 380 better?

7. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Since I'm known as a CHEAP gun buyer, I would say the 9mm. I really haven't shot very many rounds through any of them. Less than 100 through all of them together?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

You are not cheap, you are the frugal firearms forager.