Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Re: PLEASE MAKE A STICKY: 995TS Owner's Manual!!

That is awesome!! They even describe the LRHO in the manual & it operates just like their other guns do!
I just got to know how they did it with the new stock & why they can't do it with the old stock.

If you could get us a picture or 2 of the LRHO assembly in action that would be great.

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts

That is awesome!! They even describe the LRHO in the manual & it operates just like their other guns do!
I just got to know how they did it with the new stock & why they can't do it with the old stock.

If you could get us a picture or 2 of the LRHO assembly in action that would be great.
I was reading the 4095 manual and it mentions LRHO too. Wonder why the 995 doesn't? Magazine?

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thank you for all the work you're doing to satisfy the curiosity of your forum buddies! You deserve the HPFF Information Award!

;)
You, as well as the other members I've made jealous, are very welcome ;)

Seriously, can we make this a sticky?

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts

I really want that LRHO...still wondering if it can be retrofitted into the old ones.

Last time I talked to HP they said they'd put the new stock up on the website. I dunno if that means you can buy it or trade your old one in or what, but dude told me I could get one off the website. That was the day UPdownLoAD got his TS.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts

Well I don't see anything new on the HP website. I wish they would update it to include all their new products.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great find man, thanks. I don’t get why you can’t any information on their web site about the gun – seems stupid not to advertise something people would want to buy.

I have already disassembled the gun once to clean & lube it. In the instructions, it says to “Insert head of adjustment tool or coin into rail lock and roll backwards to unlock rail”. I futzed with that thing to the point of aggravation, and finally removed the little pin holding the assembly together. It was a b**** getting it back in. Am I missing something here?

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
anyone else notice that the warranty is only for the original purchaser per the warranty language?
I think that is merely legalese. I don't know of anyone on here who has had any problem getting warranty service on an HP no matter if they are the orignal or 15th owner.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
anyone else notice that the warranty is only for the original purchaser per the warranty language?
If your going by what it says on the manual included with a firearm, they are old prints that they never changed the wording on.
This is from their site directly:
All Hi-Point firearms carry a lifetime, no-questions asked warranty. Whether you are the original purchaser, or a third-hand owner, your Hi-Point firearm will be repaired free of charge.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
If you call Hi Point, they can send you one for $40. (free shipping) Order a few more mags and stuff so that it totals over $100 and you get a ball cap or T-Shirt, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.