The New member(Saiga .410)

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by NeWcS, Dec 7, 2007.

1. NeWcS

NeWcS Guest

Here is the newest member of the fam. This is my new Semi-auto Saiga .410.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Jay

2. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

does it say you can fire a colt .45 out of it? I heard that you could.

3. hpman

hpman Guest

That is a nice addition to the family.

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Cool: A scoped shotty!

5. NeWcS

NeWcS Guest

hhhhhmmmmm, Not sure about that

-Jay

6. That looks awesome!

7. Very nice- I need to finish a couple of projects and get one of those.

Does Wal-Mart have .410 shells?

8. NeWcS

NeWcS Guest

They do

-Jay

9. You can not use .45 Long Colt ammo in a .410 chambered gun....

...but you can use .410 ammo in a .45 Long Colt chambered gun provided the chamber is long enough to accommodate the longer shot shell.

10. 9mmXfactor

9mmXfactor Member

i'm in love. and if im not, i'm in lust :D

11. What's the effin' difference? I want one!!!! :wink:

Nice shotty my friend!

12. MD arms http://www.mdarms.com/Scripts/default.asp has talked about making a drum for the Saiga .410 after they get the Saiga S12 drum production into full swing. If you haven't checked it out take a look at the Saiga forum the owner of MD posts there.

Saiga .410 + drum magazine= SWEET 8)

Oh and before somebody else says it, convert that thing. Or as I like to say liberate it. :)

13. I have one of the MD arms 12 gauge drums on order. Glad to hear that he is thinking about making one for the .410.

Congrats!

14. As far as I know, all of the Saiga shotguns have the side rail for the russian style scope mounts.

I can take the scope off of my AK and put it on my S12 if I wanted to, but I am not looking at shooting any real distance with mine. It is intended for up close and dirty :twisted:

15. I have said a few times that I dont need any more guns... but after looking at those Saiga .410's a bit closer I may just need me another .410!

16. I like it! Think it would look great with a shortened barrel, tromix style.

17. looks cool , why do you have the scope on it notto be nosey? slugs maybe?

18. NeWcS

NeWcS Guest

WoW, I never knew putting a scope on a shotgun would bring up so many whys? I may take the scope off and replace it with a red dot.

-Jay

19. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

How'd you get my shotgun???

Kidding, Nice gun. If I may ask, what was the $$. I've been wanting one of those since shooting my shooting partners 20 ga.