The One That Got Away

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by RockyX13, Dec 22, 2012.

1. RockyX13

RockyX13 Member

Ohio
    Anyone have a firearm that got away? That one special weapon that you wish you never got rid of. Weather you sold it cause you thought it was crap or just needed the cash. What was the one that got away? Post picks if you have them. Mine was a Remington Viper 22. Thanks for reading.

Attached Files:

2. I have one that got away and one i never bought.The one that got away was the Remington viper also. The one i regret not buying was ab einfield when boscovs sold them for $99

3. RockyX13

RockyX13 Member

Ohio
    I loved my 522 Viper, shoulda never sold it. Some people love them and some hate them but never had a problem with mine. I had a first run 1993 model with the steel mag then I got the plastic one. Hell I even had 2 of the Ramline 25 round mags. Everywhere I look people are trying to find those. If anyone has a Viper they would like to sell let me know. If you have the 25 round mag I would be interested in that as well

4. jonn2k

jonn2k Member

Mine was my first handgun. A smith and wesson model of 1988 625 .45 acp with a 4 inch barrel. I bought it at a pawn shop for 399 dollars and sold it 5 years later for 500 dollars. God I loved that gun