Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or so says the gun expert that works there .
I ask if the 2 new ones he had was the 45 he said no but he did have one (thats all he could get was one) and a guy walked in when he got it and asked if it was the new 4595 he said yes and the guy said give it to me it's sold.
The 2 he had was the 9mm and the 40 cal carbine in the new stocks.
Sorry I've been away from the form and not staying caught up here, I wonder when he might get another one.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've really been wanting one in .40. My LGS said that they had a couple in .40 the other day when I was there but they were long gone. They don't know when they'll be back either :'(. I'm ready for it already.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
:bs: :bs: :bs:i will be the first to call it. the 4595 is a mythical creature.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
They guy at the pawn shop is full of it!
They have not yet even made the new stock for the 4095 & the 4595 design is not even finished yet.
What probably happened is that they sold this guy a 995 in the new stock.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Well, I could be wrong...but I did see some one buy a 4095 in the NEW stock. :thinking:

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
:bs: :bs: :bs: The 4095 isnt out in the new stock yet and the 4595 probably wont be out till next year, the crack must be good over there!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just another know it all trying to make a sell I love these guys they know everything about every gun and know right from the source when and where everything is and will be here.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey if you believe this I have a Yogu i'd love to sell you, dirt cheap, gets 15 hectres a liter, 5 thousand american dinos. How bout it? :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey if you believe this I have a Yogu i'd love to sell you, dirt cheap, gets 15 hectres a liter, 5 thousand american dinos. How bout it? :)
Now let's not get insulting to a fellow gun owner please.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Now let's not get insulting to a fellow gun owner please.
Oh wasn't trying to be insulting sir just having alittle fun, sorry if I came across as trying to be insulting though..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.