Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought 3000 primers fro 26$/1000 and he had all the pistol and small rifle primers i could hual away. i got one case of large rifle (store limit) and he had several of them left as well. he had about a dozen ARs in the rack for 750$-1200$ depending on features. he had 10 WASRs for 400$ each your choice. he had a 995 for 215$ OTD. the only thing he said he was still short on was magazines for ARs and 72 gr 5.56mm bullets. what he had ont eh shelf was lower than pre election prices and there was plenty to be had. he said the sales volume is WAY down compared to post election and things woudl undoubtably get cheaper as time went on and sales dropped further.

SW

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I'm seeing Romak 3s and CETMEs for around $600-$650. Now I need to decide what to buy first. AR prices are still $800 to $1200.

Ron M.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
SW, glad you got a good deal but things here in mid-TN are still high and tight. Components do seem to be in a bit better supply but prices are still way up there.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Just got back from buying archery stuff from Kames. They had skids of 7.62x39, .223 in various flavors. They were really good about keeping stocked throughout the shortage and now they're passing savings along. I heart Kames.

-'b

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
In Phoenix, artificial panic is still rampant, but the rest of Arizona is seeing the come-down. J&G sales now have pretty decent prices on AK's now, although AR's are still a *tad* pricey, they know they can get Phoenix schleps to pay it. But that's ok, I prefer ComBloc arms anyways :D

And, with all the hype, laws such as the ability to carry a loaded firearm in a national park passed by this administration are beginning to get some of the hype-stirrers thinking that the end of the world is NOT here, and that prices are ultimately set by the market and it's PERCEPTION, and not on the truth of matters.

But, ammo is still somewhat pricey to find. That's Phoenix for ya: A rip-off around every corner unless you know where to look and aren't afraid to call out a high price when you see it.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
And, if you kindly look back in the archives...you will find that I CALLED IT!! I knew the prices would crash (look under "assistant manager at McDonalds" as a reference...)

Sorry...just had to prove myself right for once now that I'm hardly on here as much :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I honestly hope this is true as I am starting to see some AR15 prices slowly come down. I am hoping that the market does kinda dip back to its old prices. Here in Orlando signs still aren't that great. But they are improving as I have been lucky finding ammo two months in a row.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I still can't find 9mm at Wallmart. The best price I have paid was $9 per box of 50 back in August. I must have gotten lucky. I have not seen 9mm at Wallmart since then at any price.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
stuff is gettin more plentiful around here for sure. Sadly though the prices haven't started dropping yet. Still nice to know that they have it, if you want it.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I just purchased primers at $26 per 1,000, powder at $13 a lb and 9mm cast bullets at $25 per 500

1 - 17 of 17 Posts