Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only one rule, don't get into an argument about what someone posts. if it is controversial and you wanna argue about it, then start your own thread to argue about it. have fun!

i'll go first

if you found out that sex was bad for you and caused you to die young, like smoking, would you still do it?

i would

·
Registered
928 Posts
Life in general is bad for ya so I"m gonna have to say I wouldn't wanna go without.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I do things that are bad for me all the time. Better to die fat and happy at 40 than healthy and live for 100 years being miserable. Heck, if I could go in my sleep, I wouldn't mind going tonight.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep and how, maybe I could prevent it
now there is another conundrum. if you knew the day, then how could you prevent it, thats the day. but if you knew it, how could you not at least try to prevent it? i gotta think that with enough determination you could. hmmmmm....... :thinking:

·
Registered
282 Posts
only male mosquitoes buzz. only female mosquitoes bite. so, if you're lying in bed and hear nothing.......

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
only male mosquitoes buzz. only female mosquitoes bite. so, if you're lying in bed and hear nothing.......
bow chicka wow wow?
That's exactly what came to my mind.

I'd like to know the day I was supposed to die, then I'd do something awesome like plan a one man assault on North Korea lol. If you're gonna go down, go down hardcore.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bow chicka wow wow?

I'd like to know the day I was supposed to die, then I'd do something awesome like plan a one man assault on North Korea lol. If you're gonna go down, go down hardcore.
might be a short assualt if you are facing these...

that is of course if N. Korea could steal them from S. Korea

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ducks are the only bird that have a penis! It's spiral, and one third the length of their body.

Other birds have a "unihole" all of their excretory and sexual functions happen from the same oriface.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
bow chicka wow wow?

+10

·
Registered
602 Posts
I respect High class Cat Burgalurs, and people who raid armored cars without injuring anyone!

I know that's kind of messed up, but I think it takes more hard work and initiative to rob a museum, or an armored car, than it does to flip a burger or fold shirts at the gap.

There were a series of ARmored car heists around Cincinnati when I was a teenager, and I wanted to meet those guys. They robbed 4 amored cars over 7 months, didn't hurt anyone, and still haven't been caught.

So I cased an ATM machine at the local mall for about 3 weeks to figure out how I could break into it and be a "bandito". Some freakin 12 year old kid comes along one after noon on a saturday in the same mall, at the SAME ATM machine, and sees the door is open.
He looks inside and find $12,000.00 sitting on a little shelf, and the cash dispensor was open with another $5000.00 worth of 10's and 20's
so he scoops up all the money and takes it to the security office of the mall, and gets a $500.00 reward!!!

I still hate that kid, just a little bit in my secret heart for stealing my score!!!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ducks are the only bird that have a penis! It's spiral, and one third the length of their body.

Other birds have a "unihole" all of their excretory and sexual functions happen from the same oriface.
holy cow, i did not know that

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I respect High class Cat Burgalurs, and people who raid armored cars without injuring anyone!

I know that's kind of messed up, but I think it takes more hard work and initiative to rob a museum, or an armored car, than it does to flip a burger or fold shirts at the gap.

There were a series of ARmored car heists around Cincinnati when I was a teenager, and I wanted to meet those guys. They robbed 4 amored cars over 7 months, didn't hurt anyone, and still haven't been caught.

So I cased an ATM machine at the local mall for about 3 weeks to figure out how I could break into it and be a "bandito". Some freakin 12 year old kid comes along one after noon on a saturday in the same mall, at the SAME ATM machine, and sees the door is open.
He looks inside and find $12,000.00 sitting on a little shelf, and the cash dispensor was open with another $5000.00 worth of 10's and 20's
so he scoops up all the money and takes it to the security office of the mall, and gets a $500.00 reward!!!

I still hate that kid, just a little bit in my secret heart for stealing my score!!!
somehow, i know exactly how you feel

·
Registered
2,689 Posts

+1 me too to a further extent..

·
Registered
602 Posts
I wonder why corn doesnt fully digest, lol
The cellulose outer covering requires higher tempuratures and longer exposure to water and or acid. Stomach acid is strong, but not that strong. Thing of when you puke. It's dilluted enough that it doesn't kill you when you toss the cookies.

The outer skin can withstand the acids long enough to make it through. Without that defense, animals couldn't spread corn kernals in their poo, and the plant species would have stagnated in one place and probably become extinct.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I wonder why corn doesnt fully digest, lol
The cellulose outer covering requires higher tempuratures and longer exposure to water and or acid. Stomach acid is strong, but not that strong. Thing of when you puke. It's dilluted enough that it doesn't kill you when you toss the cookies.

The outer skin can withstand the acids long enough to make it through. Without that defense, animals couldn't spread corn kernals in their poo, and the plant species would have stagnated in one place and probably become extinct.
YA know that is a question Ive always wondered my self. Thats good to know I guess I can check that one off the list.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts

+1 me too to a further extent..
+1 also.

Anybody else do this? Anytime I go somewhere, I automatically start assessing the area for the best sniping position, best area to assault, best defensive area, closest exits, areas with the most cover, etc. Like my university is a disaster waiting to happen. I actually met another guy on campus that thought the same way, we had a long conversation about campus security and both came to the conclusion that 4 guys with AR-15s could slaughter most of the campus from 4 vantage points that cover the entire campus, and would even have some overlap so no area would be empty. I don't know who designed the campus, but they were either a freaking sniper, or just stupid. There are a couple of areas that would have cover from trees if you take odd paths and don't follow the sidewalks. I try my best to follow those just in case...I mean you never know. if we could figure it out I'm sure there's other people that have/will.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts