The right way to beat your children

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rachgier, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Relax, it's not that serious. One of my boys expressed an interest in boxing to take out his frustration. So I went out and picked up a heavy bag, a kickboxing dummy, and two pairs of level 2 kid's boxing gloves. I'm no prize fighter but I can at least teach the boy how to throw a punch so he doesn't bust up his hands.

I even bought myself a pair of gloves in case the lad gets froggy. Need to go back and pick up a set of mma style gloves for the wife so she can incorporate the heavy bag in to her workouts.

Attached Files:

2. Very cool. I have the same adult gloves in black. The disk in the back is a wrist saver for sure. My wife likes to fight me when she gets angsty. At first i was pretty unsure about that. The "never hit a girl thing" but she can only punch you so many times saying "hit me" before you smack her in the shoulder.

I'm more opened up to the idea now that she seems to love it and wants to get head gear. It is more fun than hitting the bag that's for sure.

Best thing for hitting the bag is good angry music. Pantera is the best for me.

3. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Cool.

I've had my kids punching me and other related gear since birth. :) Had the boy out doing knife stuff very early too.

Cut to leg:
    [​IMG]

Defense against cut to leg:
    [​IMG]

Feint to leg and intercepting cut to wrist:
    [​IMG]

He was about 8 or 9 in these pics. Daughter hasn't been as interested in the knife stuff. I guess every kid is different. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I got a B.O.B dummy from a friend. My son 13 uses mechanical gloves to beat on it. Me and E use bare hands

5. moona11

E likes to fight also. She's a dirty fighter

6. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1450710770.434327.jpg

My old boxing gloves from my Thai boxing days in the late 90-ies.
    I was the only one at the dojo not training for competitions. The pain was brutal.
    Still miss it.....lol

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    ...hence the name...

"Evil E"

8. HFAdmin

HFAdmin Staff Member

My Dad was a cop and taught me how to fight.

I'll never forget getting popped in the face till I was angry about it...good guy.

9. rmuniz9336

rmuniz9336 Member

One of the things I'm indebted to my dad and my High school coach for was learning how to fight back and to defend myself. I taught my son and my daughters how to defend themselves, and I'm teaching by grand kids.

10. histed

histed Supporting Member

You mean she likes to win. I taught my daughter well, Grasshopper
    [​IMG]

11. Yeah My wife likes to forget the "no feet rule" and sometimes they end up in the "no go zone"

12. moona11

E likes to get the boys on her side. Really cheap move.

13. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

You big baby! :rofl:I don't fight dirty I fight smart. Its not my fault that you can't get out of my patented moves!

PS There is no such thing as "dirty fighting" in a real fight where you feel that your life is in danger. You do what you have to do to win. Unless I'm in danger I won't use the groin kick (as that's considered lethal force). If you want to win against me, you had better prepared of my ninja moves:eek:

14. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Attached Files:

15. histed

histed Supporting Member

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  16. HFAdmin

HFAdmin Staff Member

That's the way I look at fighting, but all the same, there's never a reason to groin kick anyone. That's just wrong.

17. EvilE424

I disagree rape is a very good reason for a groin kick

18. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :eek:

The rapist may still harm the girl, but she
    has negated any possibility of Rape :rofl:

19. EvilE424

I also like flick a dick (which is supposed to be erotic) - you should all have your significant other try that. Taint touch, just the tip (that last one isn't a combative move). LOL

20. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

TMI Evil....jeeeeezus...TMI