Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok we have seen the worst, now show yer best! here are a few of mine

left calf

the three on my chest, mom was done after my last brush with dying, shes been watching over me from above since i was 3

mid back

left shoulder

right upper arm

yes i have more, but some arent good pics, and at least one has been redone since pics so im not gonna post for now.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
So its not the best pic ever taken, but hear are a couple of mine

Jet

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
daayyyuuummmmm jackpot, i like it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Damn is right! I love those full mural tattoos.. I've been thinking about how badass it would be to get full sleeves...but could you imagine being treated by a nurse with her arms fully tattooed?

"10 guage needle?! That's nothing, bite the bullet you f*****ing pussy!!" :angel: :angel:

And this isn't a tattoo, but I think you guys will appreciate the value of it just the same. My arms USED to look like this before I had to take them out:

and laced up:

Alas... nursing school and crazy piercings do not mix. Dress codes. :/ So I had to take them out. My arms are unfortunately back to being boring. :/

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Thoses laces are PIMP!!!! I love odd stuff like that, adds character and originality. Cool as hell Pigtails, too bad you had to take them out.

·
Registered
314 Posts
You guys have some awesome ink work! I don't have one, but this is the one on my girl, I think the artist did a damn good job on it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thoses laces are PIMP!!!! I love odd stuff like that, adds character and originality. Cool as hell Pigtails, too bad you had to take them out.
Thanks. :D I was REALLY bummed when I had to pull them all out. More because they looked really awesome while they were in, but it was also painful AND an expensive deal, $125 an arm. Eh. :/ I have some interesting scars now at least. :D

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Mythology, it's the god of death... I forgot if it was greek or roman... or nordic. LOL

·
Registered
284 Posts
That is some of the weirdest ink I've ever seen.. kudos. ;D

and clean under yo fingernails, man! Dang! :D

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Krippp, I think you just got told!

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PIG TAILS...what can i say, as an avid medical crash test dummy (aka frequent visitor of health care facilities) i have had nurses with everything from weird piercings to tat sleeves, to well lets just say some of the nurses who work in dialysis clinics can be odd (trust me i married one... :devilsidesmile:) and i am a huge fan of the corset piercings, my tat artists woman in his life had some, now they both just do the suspension from meat hooks thing....

MAASO... its a character in a book series by piers anthony, its one of the many names given to the 'incarnation of death'. only after i got the tat done and went back to school and my psych teacher saw it did i become aware of it also meaning death wish...lol

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Mythology, it's the god of death... I forgot if it was greek or roman... or nordic. LOL
It's ancient Greek Mythology, good job Strangerous.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I have (5) total (for the moment) but these are the only (2) I have access to right now. They're the outter tats in my half-sleeve.

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
That is some of the weirdest ink I've ever seen.. kudos. ;D

with me being bipolar, there's no telling what I will come out of the Tat shop with. All of them have a specific story except for the vampire girl, that one just seemed like a good idea at the time. As for the fingernails, well I had just finished working on an old Swedish Mauser and hadn't had time to maintain the hygiene at that point, my bad.

I also loved your piercings, I was addicted for a time and my best friend was and still is a prof. piercer, I ended up with 17 til work changed all that, now I have only 4 left.

·
Registered
850 Posts

Couldn't really find better pictures right now, I have some better ones somewhere. And yes those are the ninja turtles tattooed on my leg.

·
Registered
284 Posts
PIG TAILS...what can i say, as an avid medical crash test dummy (aka frequent visitor of health care facilities) i have had nurses with everything from weird piercings to tat sleeves, to well lets just say some of the nurses who work in dialysis clinics can be odd (trust me i married one... :devilsidesmile:) and i am a huge fan of the corset piercings, my tat artists woman in his life had some, now they both just do the suspension from meat hooks thing....
Maybe I'll get my arms repierced when I graduate school. :D That would make me so totally happy, lol. I already have the guidelines on my arms, why not? :D If that would be unhygienic for a clinical setting, I'd get them done above the elbow and below the shoulder.. that'd be sweet too. but bluuuhhhh the meat hook thing is just... *shudder* to each their own!

And Kripp.. I was jest teasin yeh! Just about every guy I've ever known who worked around bikes, cars, whatever, always had some degree of crap under his nails. Tongue

1 - 20 of 28 Posts