The Truth about how to "kaboom" a Hi-Point

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Delta Echo Charlie, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregj

gregj Member

What a f'n moron. :roll:

2. what a monkey ......i hope he doesn't reproduce.

3. Stupid waste of something useful!

This guy played along:

This guy and I think a lot alike. If you want to trash something that others can use--let me know. I bet I can find someone, somewhere that can use it!

These idiots think they're clever--they're just acting like spoiled brats :!:

4. Stupid is as stupid does. And there is a textbook example of stupid.

I wish I had the money to waste to destroy a perfectly good weapon on purpose.

5. "textbook stupid". i like it! :lol:

6. Stupid

That really has to be the stupidest, most "Gun Bigot" act I have ever seen.
    I like the more expensive weapons too, but that is no reason for someone to
    be so wasteful and.....I refuse to go to that level.

I apologize, but I think "gun-bigotry" is so stupid.
    Too bad he didn't just stick it up his hoo-ha and blow IT up.

7. freaking red neck bobo there are the reason why liberals thank guns are bad. piss me off.

8. If while shooting and destroying the Hi Point, a part of the pistol had hit one of the brainiacs in the eye, they would probably be the sort of people that then would have sued Hi Point Sheesh!

And that is an Okla site which is insult to injury to me. :shock:

9. At least she gave 'em the finger by running those reloads before she went down!

10. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    I hope HP wouldn't honor that warranty, and only ask one question: WTF is wrong with you? :roll:
    I love that it punked those retards and ate up a whole mag of "super hot reloads without a hitch" before they blasted it. The funny thing is they'll still trash HP even though they had to destroy it to make it fail.

11. The guy that posted this comment:

Was a member of this forum before the changeover, IIRC. Pills510. That name is familiar. He may have been mocking them.

Back to the topic....too bad there wasn't a nice ricochet (sp?), like we saw in that video with the .50 cal sniper rifle....only a little more "on target on the return trip". Jerkoffs.

The plus side, as was mentioned, is that it took OTHER GUNS TO DESTROY IT!

12. bobm

bobm Member

I just don't understand the lack of sense some people have. Then they go out of their way to exhibit their moronic behavior. These are the same people that would sue Walmart if they slipped in the store on a mess they created because Walmart is evil and only hires non-union workers and forces people to work in their sub-standard stores for wages no decent american can live on. What ignoramousas.

13. I too like the fact that they had to use three large caliber guns to do that much damage. Wish a chunk had flew off and lodged in the brain causing them to be drooling and slack-jacked and to laugh every time they sh!t on themselves! What a waste of a perfectly good C9

14. Ridge

Ridge Member

Yeah I recall a member here named Pills, too...but I DO think he was mocking them, not agreeing with them...

15. He should of tested it's reliability with a little Russian roulette. Then I could just wipe him off my new C9!!!

16. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I dont know anyone there at Hi-Point Firearms personally, nor MKS, their distributor. What I DO know, is that sort of damage is NOT going to be under warruntee.

17. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

Man what a PoS, I mean the guy that did that crap...

He should be cast in Hi-Point hell where he gets shot over and over again by cheap unreliable hi-points that explode with firing factory ammo...

Well atleast we can now say that Hi-Point can take some HOT loads! lol

18. the really sad part is that some jackass will undoubtedly save those pics and use them to claim "this is what hapened to the Hi point that my uncles brothers, cousins, friends, girlfieinds, dads, sisters, nephew bought the first time he shot it using factory ammo.!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.