Things are Lookin Up

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Dec 2, 2007.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

As most of you know in mid October I was involved in an accident that totalled my car [er sister's car that is] I have been looking for another one but with me out of work cause of lack of transportation it's been rather hard. Well I borrowed a co workers vehicle Sat and we took a trip down to another dealer in town here. I saw some older nice vehicles and did some talking with the owner. I gotta wait till the end of the month when my sisters check comes in but with a little deposit and figure out the payments we can get a used vehicle and the best part is WE set down what the payment will be and he doesn't charge interest. So I think by the first of the year I'll be back to work regularly [Hey I DID need a vacation after all] :wink:

2. congrats Shooter, hope things take off for you

3. Glad to hear the good news.
    Spot

4. Good to hear things are looking up. Know how it feels (first hand) to have things come up and give you some setbacks. Take care and all the best to you.

rimfirehunter

5. Glad to hear things are improving. It sucks when you have a bad stretch, maybe you're in for some good times!

6. Hope things work out Shooter.

7. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Goodonya, bro!

8. you lose a battle from time to time - the key is to keep fighting and win the war. Good for you!