Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting a good sks or a very good .22 pistol or rifle. Anybody think that'd be a fair trade??

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Please define a very good 22 rifle. I have a Browning A-bolt worth 700 or more and a Kimber All American worth 1200 or more. My answer would be no.

Ron M.

·
Registered
799 Posts
you would be hard pressed to get an SKS in an even trade with the gun market like it is, even a Yugo, But I did trade my 10/22 for my 995 so you might be able to get something like that

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please define a very good 22 rifle. I have a Browning A-bolt worth 700 or more and a Kimber All American worth 1200 or more. My answer would be no.

Ron M.
I dont know really, A 10/22 or something like that.

G

·
I guess the question that I have is what is all done to your gun? There realy arnt any mods that you can put on but a Scope but they are hard to find, but Iron sights I would guess its worth at anywhere from 200-250 with a scope 250-300 so now you might be able to get a sks if you have maybe a couple cases of ammo to go with it but with gun prices the way they are and getting harder to find you would be better off holding on to your 4095 cause anything they are going to be willing to trade for your gun trust me you wont want. So my sugg. and this is just my .02 is keep your gun they are hard to find and just flat out buy what ever gun you want if there are any local gun shows you can usually get good deals.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
A stock 10/22 would be a fair trade. The nice thing with a 10/22 is how much you can modify it.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess the question that I have is what is all done to your gun? There realy arnt any mods that you can put on but a Scope but they are hard to find, but Iron sights I would guess its worth at anywhere from 200-250 with a scope 250-300 so now you might be able to get a sks if you have maybe a couple cases of ammo to go with it but with gun prices the way they are and getting harder to find you would be better off holding on to your 4095 cause anything they are going to be willing to trade for your gun trust me you wont want. So my sugg. and this is just my .02 is keep your gun they are hard to find and just flat out buy what ever gun you want if there are any local gun shows you can usually get good deals.
I put a red dot scope on it and the compensator from the factory. I've only shot 60 rounds through it. I never shoot it which is why I'm looking to trade it. Wanting something a little cheaper to shoot too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
would you be interested in trading for a 995? They are cheaper to shoot, and I would love to have a HP carbine in a caliber that matched something else in my "arsenal" so to speak, and I am not a huge fan of 9mm handguns.

lemmeknow....

Dave

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Left wing. No not really, Looking for something in .22 like I said. I normally would but there is a HUGE shortage in 9mm ammo around here.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT and I need opinions.. Offers too if interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts