Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Now I just have to figure out what to do at 3am on a work night, seeing as how I am fully rested and everything in this ghost town is closed until 5:30 in the morning.

·
Premium Member
36,332 Posts
Now I just have to figure out what to do at 3am on a work night, seeing as how I am fully rested and everything in this ghost town is closed until 5:30 in the morning.
That's what Youtube is for. Watch some people shoot some stuff, watch some people mock the left, or watch Gun Jesus talk about yet another interesting but pointless weapon.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
That's what Youtube is for. Watch some people shoot some stuff, watch some people mock the left, or watch Gun Jesus talk about yet another interesting but pointless weapon.
Who tf is this Gun Jesus ??

·
Premium Member
36,332 Posts
  • Wow
Reactions: Rerun

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Yup - a channel actually worth watching. Good stuff

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
The VA is Federal property and firearms are prohibited.... besides, E is scary enough without a gun. ;)
We don't use the VA. Every time I have I've been screwed over. But we've always been lucky to have insurance from the state which is 100% better than the VA any day. State, county and city employees have the best coverage. Low deductible and after its free. The agency's pay for the insurance. Our clinics and hospitals have no gun signs but they don't carry any weight. They can ask you to leave. But not because of the gun. If they do you can sue them. When they rewrote our gun laws. They put it very clearly what was legal and what was not. And protections to gun owners. Most never bothered to read the laws LEOs included. Cities can not inact more restrictions to the laws but they can losen them. Its been a learning curve for everyone in the last 10 years. I keep a short cut to the State Century Codes incase I run into a uninformed LEO. And also their Chief or Sheriff cell number incase I need it. I've used both several times over the years. HPs are rarely an issue here. If they don't know the law and make a bad call they are in deep shit with their SGT. Rule #1 is you never put the HP in a bad light.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts