This guy has lost his frickin mind!!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Dagwood, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

You can flag it as overpriced..I just did....idiots.:rolleyes:

3. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Tell me you wouldn't sell a 995TS for $600.00 if someone offered it to you. What business is it of yours if that seller lists it at $600.00 and some fool pays that? :rolleyes:

4. Dagwood

Hey, chill Flash. It's not like I emailed him and told him he's an idiot. And if that's common practice for some, than that's an insight into their character. And if that's their nature to get over on people than I don't want anything to do with them. I thought people here might get a laugh out of this because we all know what a HiPoint carbine is worth.

5. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    I flagged it as well. I hate it when some chump lists a used gun for double what it costs new. It harms the shooting community by taking advantage of newb shooters.

6. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

7. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

What a bunch of a holes I almost sold it :-( J/K :p

8. 0311

0311 Member

I don't know, it may be worth that. Mine didn't come with CLIPS.

A bunch of us has flagged this post & It's still up. How many flags does it take to get a post pulled on there?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  9. ndindy

ndindy Member

Probably a few million flags. They don't care what it sells for, if someone is honestly looking for a 995 etc, they're going to see 100 identical guns and his will never sell. There's no point in worrying about it. I saw one on GB for over $2k, being they don't sell for more than $225 tops, it's just a waste of ad space. On AL or GB at any given time there will be 50 of them for sale at 250-400 with exactly 0 bids and one or two that started at $99 and bid up to 200 that will sell. The market drives the price, and the market says around 200 is what they're worth.

As of right now, 134 995 listings on GB, 1 has bids. Up to $188 with hours to go. Many at 225+ with hours to go, 0 bids.

No stress if someone wants a bajillion for one, not going to happen.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  10. lsi1

lsi1 Member

wow i can tell that guy works at CTD.

11. Dagwood

There is a guy selling a red dot scope on my local armslist made by walther. He is asking 65 dollars for it. Says it is in excellent condition. You can see the plaint is scratched in the picture. It is obviously not in excellent condition. He has had it listed for at least 6 months. He just keeps bumping the same add. It will never sell. I feel like contacting him and and saying WTF! And offering him 20 bucks for it just to stop seeing it for sale.

12. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

That case is genuine naugahyde. Those animals are on the endangered species list!

13. maybe it's a case of....... yes dear I know you think I have too many, i'll try to sell one.

14. Dagwood

Blazer, that is the only excuse that makes sense to me. That is funny, I don't care who ya are...

15. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Well lesse, $300 gun and I've shot $300 worth of ammo through it........$600 seems fair...right honey?

16. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Even better. It's real leather with a naugahyde coating.

17. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Has anyone ever seen a Nauga? I haven't. Do they taste good? :D

18. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    It's DTS now... :rofl: Dumber Than Sh*t!

[​IMG]

:rofl:

19. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

One can find Nauga's hiding in the same terrain as Snipe...

eldar

20. ndindy

ndindy Member

I've never understood the snipe being used as a reference.