1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
F-ing idiot, he does put shame on HP.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
that kid is the anti gun poster idiot . he hasn't logged in in over 7 months , what do you bet he shot himself playing with it , or is in jail for shooting one of his gangsta white friends raised on the rough streets of idaho yo. clip ! clip ! clip! 9 milla meta !!! :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
What a lame. Hes on the fast track to nowhere. Then his weak butt cant even cock the gun. LOL!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dont you mean parent? ^^^ Im sure his dad isnt around and his mom doesnt parent and structure him.

·
Registered
236 Posts
LOL I know. I hate to see him in a SHTF or SD. He'll probably just throw the gun at the BG's.

G

·
:cantlook: I honestly hate about everyone in my generation.....Truely a sad sight. Proud to say im white 22 and I despise rap. :angel:
People tend to remember people like the kid and his hipoint and all his" clips clips clips" or the one of the other White gangster that shot a full magazine up on the air and turned and flinched like a little pansy while he fired it.

Now people like leland and neo their videos and this forum were the whole reason i got a hipoint... Yes they are inexpensive but thats the beauty of it i got a c9 and a 995 for less then my mom's s&w .airweight .38s.

ITs just sad that people always remember the bad no matter how much good they see. :mad:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah, what's with the "clips, clips, clips" while he's just dropping bullets?

At least he didn't mention the brand name. Now we have plausible deniability!

And it was priceless that he couldn't rack the slide! He's a MANLY MAN!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Man this topic is blowing up. LOL.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.