THIS is CUTE!

Discussion in 'Reloading Room' started by Rerun, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Rerun

Rerun Member

A way to rapidly reload cartridges into Your magazines:

www.magpacker.com

Ar-15, AK-47, and others.

Brought to You by B & B Woodcraft in Katy, Texas!

eldar

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

Saw these first hand at a prepper swap meet somewhat locally. Definitely a nice idea. The AR version worked flawlessly each and every demonstration, but th AK one was not so consistent. In fact, throughout the day i bet i witnessed it NOT work for a full mag over a dozen times. And for the $100 asking price, it wasnt worth it.
    The AR one however, i would consider if i ever considered owning an AR.

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I have one of those 20rd $25 AR models the name escapes me right now. POS. This looks better.

Probably double as a cutting board! :D

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I have a thumb, works great loading AR mags. This is why you need a bunch if mags. Load while watching TV.

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

What is this TV thing you speak of?

$99 is mighty steep for a cutting board. :eek:

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Looks like someone found a way to pay for their CarveWright machine. :)

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    My techninque....20 for a dollar, spoon included.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dujUDYn-18[/ame]

8. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

9. Rerun

Rerun Member

Great video!

But, as proud as B & B Woodcraft seems to be about their product, I will still be buying them because I don't own a bandsaw, belt sander, sander, router, etc ad nauseum...

eldar

10. Rerun

Rerun Member

11. May be just me; but that technique does not seem to work with the Federal XM855 55gr stuff in 420rd ammo cans..... I've never been able to get them to move more than 1 bullet at a time :eek: However, the grey SKS clips (Yugo? Czech? no idea) were far easier to load into the SKS I had at the time so it maybe has more to do with my technique needing work....

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Huh. You must be doing it wrong. What you do is invert it so the mag is up on top, rest the bullets against a table edge with the rim outward and tips pointing at the center of the table, so the clip will go down past the edge of the table, and push down, don't be easy on it, you won't hurt things. Easy peasy. You can use any hard solid edge you want, the tailgate, a rock, an ammo can....never fails to work for me, even with Federal, steel stuff, whatever.

13. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

But I do... I should see how much it would cost to do DIY build kits, assembled unfinished, and assembled finished versions.

14. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I like it. But have so many different types of loaders and gun sh1t I'm out of room