1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Oh I thought he made a new sport where you throw a rolled up sock... :brow:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Ive tried watching soccer and found it is them only thing that will put me to sleep better than golf.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hey its not my fault soccer is boring. The fans may be fun to watch riot but the game itself seems more geared to Euros the Americans. After all we like games where not wearing a helmet is tantamount to suicide. You know like war and football.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Hey its not my fault soccer is boring. The fans may be fun to watch riot but the game itself seems more geared to Euros the Americans. After all we like games where not wearing a helmet is tantamount to suicide. You know like war and football.
and skateboarding

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Well there aren't very many Americans man enough to play Rugby...

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Maybe you mean stupid enough.
Nope man enough, I remember there was a time when Americans were man enough to go to war with a thin metal helmet on their head...

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Maybe you mean stupid enough.
Nope man enough, I remember there was a time when Americans were man enough to go to war with a thin metal helmet on their head...
and they were smart enough to upgrade when the technology arose.
There is a thing called tradition...

What have you got against Rugby, it is way more hardcore and challenging to play than American football... then again people play tackle football without any gear all the time stupid Americans...

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Nothing to do with being man enough its a question of physics. The forces involved in American football WILL kill you without proper headgear. Every study Ive ever seen ends the same way, there is no other sport with those kinds of forces involved. Hockey at times comes in second due to the speed and wall but not near the frequency of hits involved in football.

Yeah Rugby is pretty rough stuff no doubt a lot of teeth left on the field but lets not get into the whole pussy thing because it just isn't true.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts