This probably left a mark

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 4095fanatic, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Very interesting "recoil buffer" right here :).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q7ZhYOQEpo&NR=1[/ame]

2. I don't think I'll coment on that one. BUT.you are right

3. That is one of my favorite videos on the net,. She is a real honey :)

4. I didn't know recoil buffers came in pairs!

bet those are a lot softer than the normal silicone ones too :p

5. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Yea that video would have been worth watching if the chick shooting was worth looking at.

-10,000 points to Fanatic for that one!

6. What on God's Green Earth are you smoking? I'd love you as a wingman next trip I take to the bar; no fighting with you over the hotties lol.

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Maybe it is my "old" married eye's playing tricks on me but I just don't think that chick is attractive!

8. Its your old married eyes Andrew, on the other hand my old married eyes thinks she is a hottie LOL

9. :shock: I'm jealous of that rifle now :x :D :D Very nice 'buffering' if I do say so myself.

10. lol she reminds me of Natalia from goldeneye. Nice body, but meh facec on this one. :lol:

edited by Taurus...keep it semi clean...

11. I have to agree with Andrew on this one.

Looking forward to Neo's reply on this :lol:

12. Kagern

Kagern Guest

I must be missing something. The video I saw never had a full on face view, and profile I saw had nothing wrong with it. Oh yeah, and the other bits were quite nice. Guess I'll have to take her home and save you guys the pain.

13. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Thank you. You have ended a great deal of suffering for many of men! Way to be a team player :D

14. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Train? :lol:

15. Nice, worth watching a few more times.

16. I guess my standards must be getting lower as I get older then, I think she has a cute face and really nice tidbits LOL

17. Choo choo! Dibs on pole position, pardon the pun. Makes me wish I were fully automatic and part of her collection...

18. I don't know what you guys are talking about I never even looked at her face.

19. Yeah, rest of the body is good, but the face? Paper bag time..... :p