This time it is for real.

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Thayldt21, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

Well I told you all last month the wife was going to Iraq, then she was canceled.

Well We have known for a few weeks that she is going. We decided not to tell any one this time as well they might change there minds and or push the date back.

So tomorrow Thursday the 10th the wife will be flying out.

She will also be taking my puter for its 4th total tour of duty.

Any way I will be fine just letting you all know. Also will be without E net for a while.

It is obviously difficult for her to leave her 5 month old baby but she did know what she signed up for.

I would Ask for you all to pray for her safe return.

Peace out guy's and gals.

2. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. And thank her for her service to our country.

3. You NEED to tell her about us..... all of us.... and how we'll be praying for her and you and your little one. I know she has many close brothers and sisters - please add us to the list. God Bless all of you and keep her safe.

4. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

AMEN!!

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Best of luck and wishes for her!

Take good care of the little man!!

6. Tell her good luck from us, and to keep her head down and watch her back. She has to come back to take care of her 2 boys ;)

Get back on the net as soon as you can, we will be waiting!

7. Best wishes and good luck to the both of you. I know its not easy for you to see her go. God speed.

8. Ari

Ari Guest

God's Speed Mrs. Thayldt21

9. I hesitate to add my best wishes: how many originally-phrased thoughts for success and happy returns can we add? That said: the best to you and your wife; thanks for your contributions here, and may she soon be safely home!

And, hey, take that kid out shooting!

10. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

My prayers are with you and your family Thayldt21.

I don't know if you will have the means to check messages once in a while but if you don't and someone out there has contact with Thayldt21 let me know. I have an old CPU that I'll looking to get rid of (just haven't had time). If he wants it I'll send it to him. Its just a tower (windows XP) so a keyboard and monitor will also be needed but its a start. I might even be able to come up with those too. My brother has a bunch of computer parts sitting around.

11. Ditto Thayltd21 ! God Bless your family!

12. Wow, I had missed this post, don't know how, and regret it. Thay if you stop by time to time, let me know. As for the rest of us...care package anyone?

13. I got the keyboards and mice covered.

14. Shootest 995

Shootest 995 Guest

I've got the monitor covered. And God Bless you and yours and may he keep your wife under his light and keep her safe.

15. shelbyzman

shelbyzman Member

USA
    Will keep you and your wife in my prayers.

16. Thoughts and prayers go with her and you at home as well.

17. pills

pills Guest

I will kick some money to a paypal account to help ship a cpu or monitor. Cant do too much more than 10 unless my mini 14 sells.

18. I could also kick a little to to a paypal account for helping get Thayldt a puter set up. Sounds like we are only looking for shipping and a tower of some sort now right?

19. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

I have the the tower, Primal has the keyboard and mouse and Shootest has the monitor. All we need now is to know where to send it.

20. As this is the first time I've seen this thread, I think it was Taurus that has the keyboard and mouse.... Not that I am opposed to sending anything or donating at all.. I think this is a great idea. What else is needed?

Also, does anyone have Thay's address from a pay it forward or something?