32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got the stock and a mag for 40$
i had no problem with the install i think it looks better and shoots the same
(right where you point it lol)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
no it does not....w/wo the bow there is no change in the rigidity, it's there for show, there is no flex at all in the stock. lose it, and i'm damned proud to be an infidel!!!

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
The bow adds rigidity, you may not notice a difference, but as time passes it will cause more stress on the part of the stock behind the receiver.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crown Point NW Indiana
i like the bow for now
my 6 year old said this is the best looking rifle that he ever saw(and he wants to go to the range on Sunday)
and i built a 10/22 for him and got him a Walther p22 last week lol

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
"The bow adds rigidity, you may not notice a difference, but as time passes it will cause more stress on the part of the stock behind the receiver."

BS! :cantlook: :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
"The bow adds rigidity, you may not notice a difference, but as time passes it will cause more stress on the part of the stock behind the receiver."

BS! :cantlook: :cantlook:
I'm not a structural engineer or anything, but I was enlisted in the Navy as a nuc, I've taken some engineering courses, and I build stuff for fun, as a hobby. From looking over the rifle, it looks like the bow is there for more than just looks.

If someone who has more experience in structural design knows different, I'll gladly admit I'm wrong, but someone who just says "BS" isn't going to change what I believe to be true.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill keep the bow if there was no reason for it it wouldn't be here in the first place
i was just fine with the old stock this was just a deal that i came by on THR that you can't pas
the only thing i care is to go boom every time i press the trigger
this is my truck gun anyway

1 - 20 of 21 Posts