Throwing Lead

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Newskate9, Feb 2, 2008.

1. My dad sent me this, not sure if it's in the right place but here goes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if0zN9jQtjs[/ame]

2. unclerob

unclerob Member

Those smilin' kids are priceless!!
    My folks came from WV and, unfortunately for me, I don't recall any family days like that!
    Thanks for the post.

3. I can't imagine a wrong place for it. Good, clean, family fun. I'll bet there were no assaults for security to deal with and anyone who decided to get high or inebriated was removed immediately. It sure appears 'a good time was had by all.' :)

4. Wow. I think the technical term is "machine gun smile". Everyone gets it the first time they fire a full auto... including me.

5. Loved that cannon. Nice field piece!

6. man, that was great!! it looked really fun.

7. Great video but some of the people need to be taught that continuous fire can damage a barrel ;)

Made me miss my army days

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Now that my friends is why it's a shame we have to pay so much $ for a fully automatic firearm... look how fun they are, I've never emptied my magazine quickly and started jumping around screaming with joy, darn it.

9. Get yourself a Saiga12 with a 10 rd mag and that may change :)

The 20 rd drum is scheduled to come out in less than a month and I have a 4 1/2 ft tall pile of boxes full of shotgun ammo waiting at the ready