Time To Come Out of The Closet

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Feb 15, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

:D I love to razz the 995 owners. (girlie man carbines!) Yesterday I finished my collecting of carbines. I got a used 4595. My count of HiPoints is 6. I have 2 JHP45's, 1 4095, 1 4595, and 2 995TS's. :p I really like the 9's. One came with a cheezy red/green holographic sight, with a cheezy 90 lumen light. $250 I added the Brassstacker RH charging handle, mag holders, and the HP muzzle brake.

The other came with a cheesy RD30 R/G sight, 3 mags, and buttstock mag holders. I bought a muzzle brake and cracked it. I was spreading it with a screwdriver to clear the Teflon tape I wrapped the barrel with. $275 I am going to give this to my nephew the plumber as he and I are going redo the plumbing in the single wide. He doesn't know it yet. ;)

Yesterday I got a 100rd count 4595TS with an Allen brand carbine bag (too short cuz he added the muzzle brake it fits a 995) 10 mags, mag holders $500 I guess I could have got it cheaper. I may have been the only offer. He was asking $550. I offered via text. If I would have called I might have offered less, seems like he needed the $$

Well, for the $500 I also got a 100rd count JHP45 with a plastic non HP pistol case. :p It is cleaner than my 2yo JHP. I guess the only thing I will buy in HiPoints will be a JHP40.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Hey I make fun of the 9mm but I own one and love shooting it. I really like the cheaper ammo. 45 and 357 SIG can get expensive.

3. rickm

rickm Member

I have 2 995 monkey stock 1 now has the ts stock, a 4095ts and a 4595 that i have had for 9 months now and still unfired. The 4595 is the only one that i bought NIB all the others i got used (4095 bought used but i dont think it was ever fired it had mag problems when i got it when you loaded the last round in mag it would spit all the ammo out but after tweeking the lips all is good now) for $200 each.

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Time To Come Out of The Closet

...and you drive a truck, too? We should have seen the signs, guys and gals...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wqc__mHkpI[/ame]

Attached Files:

5. Browning 9 Guy

Browning 9 Guy Premium Supporter Member

TNTRAILER, nothing to come out of the closet about! I'm envious and would love to have 6 Hi Points of various designs. If you had to pick one as your favorite, which would it be?

Keep addin to that collection!

6. undeRGRound

INDY
    I assume you are saving your 'girlie-man' carbine commentary for the 3895??? ;)

Hey "Browning 9" did you see my post here?
    What do you think?
    http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/forum/f293/swaga-lps-has-browning-hi-power-sale-312873/

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

The 9. It's lighter than the .40.........................then again I haven't fired the 4595 yet! I did a bore check with a bore light when I bought it. I want to field strip it and lube it.

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

That's a given! Turn in your man card and drive away in your Smart Car.

9. lsi1

lsi1 Member

do we really need to talk about a field strip and lube job when we are in a thread about coming out of the closset?

Well as long as we're coming out i'll admit i don't even own an hp now haven't for a couple months. Let my 995 go in a complicated multi gun trade that left me with a questionable good ksg.

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

Whatcha got in mind big boy? :eek:

See if you can borrow one from Melvin. :p

11. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

3895TS is on my radar!!!
    TNT you sound like a slacker, 6 HP's & your done?
    I like the 9mm carbines because they are cheaper to shoot, there are more choices to shoot. But my favorite is the 4095 with a red dot, because it knows where I'm aiming at!!!
    Here is a pic of my 9mm's, I still have 2 more coming in this week.

Attached Files:

12. undeRGRound

INDY
    :D lmao :D

Attached Files:

13. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

1. We all new macho was going to post a pic :p
    2. Is it even allowed to post here if you don't have a HP?
    3. Since Mel posted a pick are we now obligated to post a HP pic?

Attached Files:

14. MachoMelvin

double entry

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  15. MachoMelvin

I got 1st dibbs on the very 1st 3895TS!
    I would love to own a yellow convertible Smart car!
    If I have to go to Deliverance Tennessee to pick up my man card, you can keep it!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  16. TNTRAILERTRASH

I was into collecting rimfire S7W's. I am over that..............well maybe a 15-22? I want a Shield, an AR, then a tactical shotgun. I'll be done. I need to sell of some Mopar stuff. Anyone want a roller cam 360? LOL!

17. lsi1

lsi1 Member

yeah you all should probably have a meeting about kicking me out. another 995 is on my someday list but since the ksg was a deal i couldn't pass up i had to say goodbye to the 995 as much as i hated to do it.

18. MachoMelvin

Keep your eyes open, you can find another one for CHEAP!!!

19. undeRGRound

INDY
    Make it a 360 with 318 Magnum heads or it's a dog on combustion :(

There's your "hot ticket" :D

20. TNTRAILERTRASH

How about a set of "302" Swirl port 318 heads polished, ported, and ready for big valves? They have the heart shaped chambers. Good for a stump pulling truck motor. Home ported by yours truly :D

Stop evading the subject Melvin. We know your your kids have to sleep in the bath tub because their bedroom is full of guns. Lend him a 995TS