toad stabber

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by The_Cysko_Kid, Mar 2, 2015.

1. The_Cysko_Kid

The_Cysko_Kid Member

Has anyone ever seen a toad stabber that would fit a 4595? Lacking a bayonet lug I think this would be fairly cool.

2. colthrash

colthrash Member

I wonder if a bayonet from a mosin would work?

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

They make mini bayonets that fit a picatiny rail. They also make bolt on barrel mounted picatinny rails. Im too lazy to take a pic but in the carbine pic thread there are several.

4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I have 2 of those mini k-bars :p its for mall ninja time or mole hunting:-D ;-)

5. talon

talon the banned wagon

And a larger bayonet on an HP would be?????

6. The_Cysko_Kid

The_Cysko_Kid Member

I'm wondering if I could find anything like this to fit a 4595 thus leaving the bottom rail open for other options

Attached Files:

7. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    The small rail under the front of the barrel? I wouldn't mount a toothpick holder on that POS. Try and use that and you'll be watching a toad hop away with your bayo.

8. The_Cysko_Kid

The_Cysko_Kid Member

No on the barrel itself like a shotgun.

9. talon

talon the banned wagon

What kind of,killer toads do you, have in your area that you need a .45 carbine and a bayonet to stop???

Wouldnt a simple stick type spear be a wiser option? Just the 7lbs of weight saved would make more sense.

10. The_Cysko_Kid

The_Cysko_Kid Member

I'd rather put a light on the bottom rail of my 4595 both because it doesn't seem sturdy enough to support a bayonet and because mini/pistol bayonets seem sort of lame. Might as well ask why you would want a breacher barrel on a shotgun. To jab a perpetrator in the face, of course, should range become an issue. Yes a pistol bayonet could accomplish the same thing but the barrel is definitely going to be more sturdy than the bottom polymer rail. Besides it would look cool.

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I kinda have my doubts about how durable under use such a connection would be.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

The Mall Ninja level is reaching dangerous levels in this thread....just sayin'....

13. The_Cysko_Kid

The_Cysko_Kid Member

I'm not familiar with this. What is a mall ninja? What are you using for your setup there? Although that seems like a little more than what I'm looking for.

14. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Ok..... Make sure you have about an hour of time you can give your undivided attention to, then Google Gecko45...... Come back and talk to us, when you can clear the tears of laughter from your eyes long enough to text...

15. talon

talon the banned wagon

Never said it was useful, just that it exists. Im not the one wanting to gig for frogs with his rifle either though......

16. The_Cysko_Kid

The_Cysko_Kid Member

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Holy christ. I Just want a breaker barrel type attachment. I'm surprised you've never heard them described as toad stabbers. I've heard that, pumpkin punches and various other terms...

17. cicpup

Vermont
    Greatest troll ever. My hero.

18. cicpup

Vermont
    Everyone's heard of frog gigging. They're just having some fun with you.

19. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Yeah, no problem. I didn't intend to imply that you did. Sorry. I was just voicing my doubts about whether a bayonet mounted to an under-barrel picatinny would be strong enough along the multiple points of failure. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

20. talon

talon the banned wagon

Theres always duct tape ;)