Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being an Irish immigrant such as myself..... I would just like to raise a glass to everyone here.

I know its only 10AM, but its still late for those of us who have been up for a few days.

But remember, today is the day of feast, eat hearty, dont endulge, and give thanks. Its also the Christians day back home, when St. Patrick rid Ireland of serpents to banish the presence of Satan....if you believe in all that.

Either way, enjoy feast day, and acknowledge the Patron Saints for what they did.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I'm there with ya Maaso. Dad traced our name, Broomhead, to an Irish tribe in the clan of Bruce. Erin go bragh!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I come from a long line of McCollough's........... so Happy Day all!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Being a proper Ulster North Irish, I'm going to be spending St. Patty's day like every good English Loyalist from the Island should be....

Staying the **** away from the rest of the Irish just for good measure in the hills!!!!! No sense getting the whole pack riled up after they're drunk. That would be bad...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Well, my wife is Irish, but I am of Welsh extraction, so in the name of domestic tranquility, I'll tip up a pint o' the green with you all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts