Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If your new to pistols (or even if your not) this is a great video. I learned a couple things from it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah, that dude's a pimp. I've watched that video prolly 10 times, and I learn something new every time...

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Wow. That dude can shoot. Good video full of good advice.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
That one went in my favorites. Great video.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Yeah we watched one of his videos in our CCW class and that stance and hold really works I use it with my c9 and get very good results.. I also shot a berretta tonight and used that same stance and hold and shot to point of aim on 95% of my shots.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow. That's some great stuff!

Problem is watching that thing at work. I want to get my gun and try that.

Think people in the other cubicles would be concerned if I got my gun and started practicing my grip and draw at my desk? :p

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
"He's right over here officer"

*Mumbled phone conversation..... "Morpheous, how the hell do I get out of this building?" "You are "The One" figure it out for yourself...."*

;) :p :D

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
His tip about the trigger improved my accuracy and follow up precision 100% I changed my wrist back a little forcing me to use less finger and bam! Instant range hero!!! Well, sort of :-[

·
Registered
103 Posts
i tried his grip on sunday and it was amazing i got comfortable with that grip and i shot amazing. thanks for posting this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts