Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every single one of these got run through the wringer...even the muzzel loader. The excuse was to go out of town for opening of turkey season...but when your buddy ownes 600 acres it's hard not to take them all!

.50 cal muzzeloader, 20 gauge pump, 12 gauge pump, old bolt 20 gauge, 30-06, .22 bolt, sks, marlin 60, sig p6, ruger p89, p.38 9mm, ruger pc9, ruger 10/22, ar-15.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
the flipside is the clean up time for all of those firearms. sheez......
LOL. Better him than me thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was! and I had 2 friends with me so the cleaning wasnt bad, I've had people from here saying stuff like i dont see any hi-points, or where the hp, I have owned 2 c9's and a 995 and were happy with them but I sold or traded them off and wish I still had a c9. BUT i did have a few and try to come here for "nice/honest non flaming responces" to post and still think I can post even though I dont own a hp anymore. and if people hat its ok but I dont think I did to bad selling the 995 for a ruger pc9. or the c9 for a german luger or glock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.