Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all and happy new year. I took my new c9 to the range finally. I filled the magazines and let them sit for about a week before hand. One had WWB and the other had blazer brass. I shot 50 rounds of both (all the time i had but would have shot all day if i could) and guess what. I had one feed issue and that was my fault. I had my thumb up(not thinking)and it hit the slide after a round causing it to missfeed. Otherwise it was perfect. No issues what so ever. One of my magazines is an old one by the looks of it, and the other is already curled. Both worked with no troubles. I love the gun. Going back out today to get it to shoot higher it was pretty low out of the box. Thanks for all the help and hi points rock!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went out again yesterday and had my buddy shoot it. Had one FTF which was his fault. He did not put the magazine in with much force. He just kind of pushed it in and it did not feed all the way. Other then that we put another 100 or so rounds of WWB and BB threw it with no trouble. He is getting one now and so is my father. Having a ton of fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts