Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the 995 out today for the first time. The gun itself worked well but I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it even at 50 yards. I do not like the red dot that is on it, so instead of sighting it in, I will replace it with something else.

I was supprized at the little amount of recoil.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Congrats on everything functioning well with the ATI stock. And finally getting out to shoot it. Is that the BSA Red Dot that came with it?

FYI- The Bipod has been working great. Thanks Again.

Walt

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on everything functioning well with the ATI stock. And finally getting out to shoot it. Is that the BSA Red Dot that came with it?

FYI- The Bipod has been working great. Thanks Again.

Walt
Yup its the BSA. I suppose if I gave it a chance and tried to sight it in it will work fine but I bought an inexpensive Leapers 4X scope from Milsurpstuff dot com. I think it will be better for me than the red dot. We'll see how it works out.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yup its the BSA. I suppose if I gave it a chance and tried to sight it in it will work fine but I bought an inexpensive Leapers 4X scope from Milsurpstuff dot com. I think it will be better for me than the red dot. We'll see how it works out.
Always used the factory irons. Been eyeballing the 4X32 scopes though @ Milsurpstuff. Did you get the 4X32 without the illuminated reticule?

Definitely be curious how it works out.

Walt

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Always used the factory irons. Been eyeballing the 4X32 scopes though @ Milsurpstuff. Did you get the 4X32 without the illuminated reticule?

Definitely be curious how it works out.

Walt
Yup. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts