Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we set up water bottles at 30 yrds. her first time shooting and she did very well she got a kick out of the bottles and water going every where. so I guess I still got to get her one aaannnndddd she wants me to paint it hot pink for her :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D I didn't see that till now and he!! I typed it that is funny but the way she shot the first time out I could be in trouble :D

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Just do what I did. This is the wife's pink 10/22 compact with a 4-16 Center Point scope. Shes had it for about a year and has put about 1200 rounds through it. She can get 1.25 inch groups at 50 yards for as long as her eyes can take.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
If my gf ever asked me for a pink gun I'd buy her one in a heartbeat. I can't even get her to touch one unless its a bb gun. I FINALLY convinced her to shoot the 4095 and she hated it. NEVER shot it since.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
How many rounds did it take, to take her out? Was she firing back? :D
Sorry, after reading the title, I had to ask. :devilsidesmile:
thats what i thought when I read the title.....
reminds me of a story. a friend of mine's wife wanted to buy him a handgun for christmas. After handling a few of them, she picked up one in particular and asked the clerk, "do you think this will do the job for my husband?" Clerk says, "ma'am, I can't sell you a gun".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.