Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had a tool kit in your range bag what would be in it?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Funny you should ask. I do keep a gun toolkit, not in my range bag, but in my trunk. Full set of gunsmith screwdrivers, 2 sets of small wrenches( SAE and mm ), small brass hammer, several sizes of punches, 2 sets of allens ( SAE and mm ), a ton of other allen and torx (sp) wrenches, Hoppes #9, a few patches, jags, rods, oil, etc. And some other things like pliers, etc. Just things I had spares of. Had a failure once at the range early in my shoot and had to go home to fix the problem, taught me quick to keep tools handy.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
sears sells this little kits called a stubby tool kit . i keep it in my rhino when i'm rideing it has a socket set and a screw driver set in it to snd it's very compact. i'll snap some pics later.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Well, I do actually carry tools in my range bag--though not an actual "kit." The socket sizes that hold my scopes on, allen wrenches for scope mounts, a spare battery, oil and a microfiber cloth, a #1 regular screwdriver for scope adjustment and a knife. Those are some of the basics that I've found come in handy.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts