Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Reloading Tips, Tricks, and Gear' started by GLUGLUG, Apr 1, 2016.
Persuaded me. My wife needs another sewing room anyway.
"So, there you have it. 5 great reasons to turn your reloading room into a sewing room, and your reloading bench into a lovely gift wrapping station. If you’re looking to purchase a new sense of humor, please visit Midsouth Shooters Supply where they are on sale every APRIL FOOLS DAY!"
Not only was it beyond transparent, they didn't even have the balls to own it.
'Better tell them it's just a joke. Don't want anybody to take our lame attempt at sarcasm seriously.'
There's no room in comedy for cowards.
Let's see if I can come up with 5.
1) the price of gear could buy you a lot of ammo.
2) it will technically void a lot of your warranty. Not that they can prove it.
3. If you blow your gun up you have no one else to blame. And your wife will definitely not forget it.
4) IF you can work the time you would be spending reloading on a second job. Or working OT you will make way more money then you will save.
5. You never really save money, you just shoot more.
1. Buy it on sale.
2. So do promags in hi points but people still risk it.
3. My woman and I have an agreement that we can't hold on to things like that. It's been working for 7 years.
4. I'm not even allowed to work a job, let alone 2. Good thing we're getting an ffl and my only paid hobby will be buying and selling firearms.
5. If you're volume of consumable ammo increases while the cost remains the same, technically you are saving money.
No, technically, you're just shooting more. Effectively, you are saving money, but literally, you aren't.
Are you really trying to argue cost analysis and expenditures with a guy that has a degree in accounting? That's like trying argue about karate with Kirk...only he doesn't use the word f*ck as much...
Nope, I'm arguing semantics and word choice, for fun. And I use "freak", or "flipping". "Oh my heck" is another expression that is accepted.
Google "Studio C" and "Captain Literally", it's fun.
Speaking of Kirk and karate, on the news the other day there was a story about a man with the last name of Lawson who was arrested for beating up his neighbor over dog poop in the yard. According to the victim, he was karate chopped in the neck and then choked until he lost consciousness. After that whole spiel of Kirk's about blood chokes discussing the large not white individual in NY, I heard that statement and almost spewed coffee all over my laptop.
If he would have tipped his fedora after chopping the offender into oblivion, I'd have bet money it was our Lawson....
well at least someone caught the joke!
I for one would rather spend 5 hrs making 100 perfect rounds than spend one more hour at the job I hate to buy sub-par crap off the shelf.
But I guess that's stupid, 'cause really, who ever got anywhere making stuff themselves right?
Chill man. It doesn't make sense for everyone, and neither does just buying it. No one said it was stupid to do it yourself.
WOW! How did you ever get her to give up the Female's
"ACE in the HOLE"???
Wow, Elsey!!! Raw Nerve? :rofl:
Also, sarcasm. Maybe he should have said "April Fools" too.
I thought we were having fun making a joke of the joke?
Because any smart man also keeps an ace or two up his sleeve.
Wait...there was a joke?
Other than that chainsaw handled Mossberg, I mean.
Hey, Im turning into a cranky old man now. My wife tells me all the time. Maybe when I get so old that my kids move out, like you guys, I will learn to joke again.
Hay, if I didn't reload my .44 Ruger Old Army black powder revolver, I'd never get to shoot it.
You know you want one. A silly impractical thing that makes everyone go "Ooooo". Much like a Thompson.