Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Trade in value and LRHO question

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  adaffster 
#1 ·
Thinking of trading in my classic for a TS if I can find one locally. I got my classic in March and it only has about 400 rounds through it. I paid 220. and still have the box and all accessories. What do you think I can get for it for a trade in? I have a Truglo red dot on it. Should I leave it on to increase the value a little or does it really matter? This is my first firearm so I haven't dealt with used guns. What do you think?

Also with the LRHO on the TS, I'm assuming once the bolt locks open after you've shot the last round, you just eject the empty mag, insert a new one and release the bolt and you're ready to roll. Correct?

#2 ·
Thinking of trading in my classic for a TS if I can find one locally. I got my classic in March and it only has about 400 rounds through it. I paid 220. and still have the box and all accessories. What do you think I can get for it for a trade in? I have a Truglo red dot on it. Should I leave it on to increase the value a little or does it really matter? This is my first firearm so I haven't dealt with used guns. What do you think?

Also with the LRHO on the TS, I'm assuming once the bolt locks open after you've shot the last round, you just eject the empty mag, insert a new one and release the bolt and you're ready to roll. Correct?
I would sell it locally if you have a classifieds that allows. Trade in they will normally low ball you so much its really not worth it.
You are correct on the LRHO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.