Trans...whatever

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mr_flintstone, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Because it's an election year....

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

First it was to be first stupid auto correct. But fist works to

3. Branth

Branth Member

Rach has it, I think. Obama isn't exactly the best decision maker, and he's trying to score political points instead of letting things take their course.

Ultimately though, NC fired the first shots in this battle. Locker rooms are one thing, since in some cases there is actual nudity there, but public bathrooms are an important fight. Trans women should not have to put themselves at risk by walking into a men's room and outing themselves as trans to every angry douche in the store just because they have to pee. If they do, they stand a good chance of getting the snot kicked out of them by someone who just can't wrap his head around either trans people or peaceful problem solving.

4. GLUGLUG

GLUGLUG Supporting Member

NC
    So if i'm in a commie state, can my 30 round, collapsible stock black rifle identify as a BB gun?

5. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

NO. They would consider it immoral. ;)

6. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

No, but Cuomo told my 10/22 that if it wanted to wear a thumbhole stock, it could be an assault rifle.

7. shepherd321

shepherd321 Supporting Member

This trans topic is very important to Obama, not just a diversion. Its something he and Michelle(Michael) live with everyday.

8. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Only as long as it used the women's rest room or WW had it in "its" possession! :D

9. Haven't seen the actual statement from the DOJ but the news report I heard did say '..use the bathroom or locker room of their choice.' Wouldn't be the first time the media got something wrong but who knows.

Given the fact that something like 90% of women (funny how they never mention that but it's damn near unanimous regardless of political affiliation) don't want men in their bathroom, I think this is going to backfire. I think any school district that follows this policy is going to find themselves face to face with a mob of very angry parents.

Ah yes, funny how liberal minds work.

First off they're not women, they're men who choose to dress as women. Don't understand it and don't have too. It's a free country, you want to wear a skirt go ahead, I really don't care. But don't tell me you're a woman, you're not. I don't give a rats ass which sex you 'identify' with. You got man parts, use the men's room, you got lady parts, use the ladies room.

As for the second part of that moronic leftwing liberal crap coming off your keyboard, when's the last time you heard a news story about a trans gendered man getting beat up in a men's room? Given that the main stream media is nothing more than the propaganda wing of the DNC if it happened we'd know about it because it's all we'd be hearing about for weeks.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  10. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Just as Branth has failed to do, you have failed to answer the essential question about why it is okay for a guy dressed as a woman to enter a women's bathroom, but it is not okay for a regular guy to enter a women's bathroom. In both cases, they are guys. No amount of self identification changes that.

If it is appropriate to designate male and female bathrooms, then there is no logical reason to expect that waivers should be issued because a male using a female bathroom violates the underlying rationale for having different bathrooms designated.

You and Branth must answer this question, or the whole issue will just go in circles.

11. Think1st

Florida
    By and large, males will do their best to ignore them if they are in the bathroom with them. The males, in fact, will try to finish their business and leave the presence of one who makes them uneasy. Most will not have a desire to just beat some stranger for looking weird. Only career criminals do that.

12. josh_todd

josh_todd Member

Why cater to there minute population? Google united states trans gender population its between .2-.3%. Isnt there family restrooms in enough places that the trans population can just be happy with that instead allowing to take a piss with opposite sex?

13. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The answer is obvious...go full "Starship Trooper" and go unisex bathroom, locker, shower room, etc.

At least, that's where I think "they" want to go. Because it's progressive, Don'tcha know.:rolleyes:

14. Think1st

Florida
    That would seem to be the case.

15. Tyler-Durden77

Tyler-Durden77 Member

If a guy feels strongly enough that he was born wrong to go through electrolysis, brest implants, estrogen injections, and whatever else may be involved before full gender reasignment surgery, then they are a different case than just any guy walking into the ladies room.

16. Think1st

Florida
    Their problem is not the women's problem. They are still little more than highly skilled cross dressers and, therefore, not entitled to different treatment. Try again.

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

And all this BS is over less than a half of 1% of the population? This is a shiny object held up for the MSM to report to divert your attention away from what really matters. This sh!t stirring ******* in the Whitehouse is doing what needs to be done in order to bring on the final confrontation. Building things to a fever pitch. Baphomet is both male and female. That isn't a scepter in his lap. Tits on it's chest. Are you getting the connection yet?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=images+ba...WI/AAAAAAAACJU/Ih3jcX95LZQ/s1600/baphomet.jpg

This is the end times. In case you haven't noticed? Things are hitting the fan all over the world.

18. Branth

Branth Member

All this over a small portion of the population? One could say the same about concealed carry. What are we? A couple percentage points? Our rights still matter.

19. I don't understand why this is being blown way out of proportion.

One bathroom if you currently have balls, one bathroom if you currently have a vag. That simple.

Or do it like many European countries do and have unisex bathrooms. This stuff isn't hard people.

20. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Really? You that ignorant? It's all holding up a shiny object to get everyone distracted to what is really going on. Move to the Illinois side of the river........better yet move to San Francisco to be amongst your peers.

Nobody was calling for this bathroom crap. It's a manufactured controversy and you bought into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.