Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bring your faves!

Dropped a chuck roast in the oven. 500* for 20 minutes. 300* for 20 more. Could have done less time for more rare.
Food Ingredient Animal product Recipe Cuisine

This will be for a low carb lunch. Cut into strips. Then slices of smoked Gouda into the baggies for lunches at work.

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Salted, unsalted Ray Chachere's Cajun spices, garlic powder, sprayed with olive oil.
Ingredient Wood Recipe Purple Cuisine

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
You burnt it. :(

• Haha
Reactions: moona11 and Twisty

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
:rotfl:

I actually love what they call 'Pittsburgh'
Darkened exterior and med rare inside.

No Roethlisberger jokes, you pervs :(
I like mine Pittsburgh Rare. I usually cook myself. Sorry, but nobody cooks them as good as I do.

I get my cast iron Lodge Sportsman’s grill hot throw the steak on and sear, flip it and sear thee other side and plate it. If it doesn’t scream when I cut into it, it’s too done.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Scallion and garlic stuffed slow cooked chuck roast with potatoes and carrots roasted with the meat.

Cut small pockets going 3/4 of the way into a chuck roast and put a clove of garlic and a piece of scallion in it, yu want it to be below the surface of the meat. Season(S&P, Montreal steak, whatever you like!) then brown roast in a hot pan then transfer to a roasting pan with a tight fitting lid. Add a little water to the pan you browned the roast in and bring to a simmer while you scrape all the browned stuff off the bottom of the pan, add this liquid to the roast pan then more water as needed to come 1/4 of the way up the side of the roast. Put roast in a 275-300 degree oven for 3-4 hours then check to see if it is getting tender. Soon as it is close to done add pealed and halved potatoes and peeled and cut up carrots(split thick ones in half) to the pan, I put the potatoes down in the cooking juices with the carrots on top. Return to the oven and cook until potatoes and carrots are done and the meat is falling apart tender. Pour off the meat juices and thicken with a corn starch slurry for gravy. Pig out!

Food Tableware Ingredient Stew Recipe

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Simple spare ribs 😋and kraut. Boiled first. Then baked.
Fluid Amber Drink Beer Bottle
Food Tableware Ingredient Aluminium foil Staple food

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
Well trashy, I just started a new thread about leftover potato soup. Guess I really should of posted it here.

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Potato pancakes.

Leftover mashed potatoes
Fine grated onion
Beaten egg
S&P to taste

Add onion to mashed potatoes to taste
Add S&P to taste (I usually wait on the salt, add it as I eat)
Add beaten egg a little at a time until you get a soft almost runny texture

Heat 50/50 oil/butter in a pan. Spoon the potato mixture in and flatten sit out to 1/2 inch thick. Fry until brown on each side. These fall apart easy when flipped so keep them no wider than your spatula! Serve with sour cream if desired, I prefer them plain with salt...

Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds delicious!
Having leftover ribs for lunch.

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
After my lunch failure, I am trying to make it up with supper.

I have a pork loin broiling. It’s seasoned with Slap Your Mama. Sweet Peas and corn with a leaf lettuce salad.

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slap Yo Momma is good stuff! Used to buy ribeye sandwiches @exit 89 on I 40 in Jackson tn with that!

·
Super Moderator
5,320 Posts
Left over pork roast, kraut and mashed taters. Got enough pork and kraut for most of the week. Lovin' holiday leftovers.

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,364 Posts