TRhe new Shot-LOC barrel shrouds and 21" adapter rails are now available on our site

Discussion in 'Sponsor Area' started by LongShotMfg, Feb 3, 2016.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

The wait is over...our new 21" and 20" Adapter Rails in black anodized finish are finally available for purchase on our website. Also, our new Shot-LOC barrel shrouds are also now available for purchase on the site, to. These Shot-LOC shrouds are intended to possibly replace our popular Integrated Shrouds with the attached picatinny rail. The new design allows you to attach multiple rails at 180 degrees apart, on either top and bottom or, left and right sides. Less pricey to get started, and lighter in weight, too.

As a heads-up, some additional brand new, never mentioned carbine products are gonna be released next week. Stay tuned for those, cause they are definitely different!
    j.

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Still want a set of the M-Lok rails, Jerry. Is it possible to mix and match a 995 rail with a 4595 barrel adapter? I was thinking I would use the stock front sight with my compact UTG peep sight, and the MONSTRUM see-thru base Optic. ;)
    Prolly got to get back to work before purchase, $ are a bit tight atm.

3. B_Cassidy

B_Cassidy Member

Not to derail but how well does the compact UTG reear work with the stock front?

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Let me fetch a link...
    This has ALL the info I have put out for the setup, but I'd rather
    raise the UTG rear site than lower the front, if I adapt it to another
    carbine. And I plan to put it on the 4595 with hi-cap DRUM MAG

The Link! (I'd comment there)
    http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.co...-carbine-pics-268615/index67.html#post2267695

5. B_Cassidy

B_Cassidy Member

Thanks for the link. :)