Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
24,798 Posts
Use Amazon Smile and make them donate to any listed 2A fund/group!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What is "Amazon Smile"???
Well I found it - donates .05% of eligible?? purchases to Approved Charities! I did not see any 2A charities but there are over 300 Veteran approved charities and one of those would be pretty decent. Do you know of any Approved 2A Amazon charities???? It would be essentially cents at a time but over time it would add up!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well I found it - donates .05% of eligible?? purchases to Approved Charities! I did not see any 2A charities but there are over 300 Veteran approved charities and one of those would be pretty decent. Do you know of any Approved 2A Amazon charities???? It would be essentially cents at a time but over time it would add up!
OPPS it's .5%!

·
Administrator
24,798 Posts
NAGR used to be on the list, but I use West Endicott Hose Company. The volunteer side of my old fire department.

Reactions: motovate

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Ok - I got the Predator V3 Red Dot and installed it. I also got the double crush washers so I tried one of them vs the conical one on the Tri Delta Comp. I liked the way it clocked on the barrel. Snugged tight by hand it clocked with about 1/4 of a turn to having the port on top. I decided to use the purple lock tight since it also came in. It resists movement but is supposed to be less of an issue then the blue or red. I used a big drop screwed it on by hand then backed it out aways until I could see the threads and there was a fine layer in the threads so I put it on all the way - 1/4 turn tight. should work fine. I made sure to pull off the front sight before doing it though! Not real sure it crushed much but I don't think it will be an issue. I then pulled off the rear sight - found the rear elevation screw was slotted not an allen like the other three and quite a bit longer then the other 3. I don't like open holes so I stuck the screws back in and there were no issues with the 3 allen heads they went in flush and I could see at least one of them through the rear of the bolt on the left side - nothing sticking through interfere with the bolt. The rear sight adjusting screw is way to long to go down flush - sticks up 3/8" of an inch. Doesn't interfere with the Red Dot or any thing else except my eye. It grabs my attention when ever I pull it up to my shoulder!. I sent a email to customer service @ Hi point asking questions like what is the screw size and the thread pitch - guess I wait and see if they respond. I sure could not find a phone number to call any kind of Tech Line. Monsoons have hit with a vengeance - it's going to be a few weeks until it stops raining and dries up enough to go find a place to start breaking her in!!!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts