Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have any problems with their triggers? Mine sometimes fails to reset after shots.... I have an ATI stock so i dont know if there are any complications due to the stock

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
have you given the rifle a good cleaning, hard to tell but sounds like it may not be fully recycling. Does the spent shell eject when this happens? Does the next ound chamber properly?

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
I've heard of this happening before, what revision is your 995? There should be a letter in the serial number. Some of the older ones I think would allow the trigger reset bar to slide over the top of the trigger cross bar instead of pushing it down.

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
the ATI may alos be causing you problems as well. a few other users have reported trigger problems once the ATI is installed. look for any casting flash or other obstruction around the trigger group and associated parts.

SW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill try takin it apart to see if the area needs cleaned...havent stripped her down for a full cleaning yet.....The revision letter was E...should be a newer model

I tried to put pics up too but it wont let me do that either...cuz it is lookin sweet..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts