Trigger Locks

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Perimedik, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perimedik

Perimedik Member

NYS
    [​IMG]

12 each in any given gun shop.
    Will sell for 5 each. (or the box of 12 for 50 bucks) They are NOT keyed alike.. Sorry.

Let me know. Email or IM.

Does not replace safe firearm handling!

2. Perimedik

Perimedik Member

NYS
    Bump & Trade option

Will trade for 3 Hipoint 995 Carbine Magazines
    Let me know

3. Perimedik

Perimedik Member

NYS
    Anyone,

:?: :?: :?:

4. ummm sorry but trigger locks are free at many places. our police station will give you as many as you want. its kinda funny you are asking 3 mags.

5. yeah, police here give 'em out. And honestly, I keep all mine in safes around the house, and most of those hot and ready to dance.

6. Perimedik

Perimedik Member

NYS
    NY you are not supposed to leave the gun shop (new purchase) without a trigger lock. They don't give crap away. That's great you can get them for free though.

"its kinda funny you are asking 3 mags." why is that funny :? ?
    I have a surplus of one thing and a deficit of another what's "funny" about that? My hi point has one mag (that failed) and I am looking to get some extras by barter or sale.

BTW - I too keep my firearms locked in a safe with 1 "hot" and the rest cold.

7. In CA we have to buy a lock when purchasing any firearm. I have locks coming out of my ears, but still have to buy a lock every time.

Gary

8. panoz77

panoz77 Member

It is kind of funny because you are asking for about $51.00 worth of merchandise (i.e. 3 mags) for basically free items.

9. Perimedik

Perimedik Member

NYS
  10. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Good luck, I'm sure you'll have many takers. :roll:

11. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Just to summarize: lots of states have different ideas as to how Pistols, or Firearms are sold, in general.

In AZ: I have bought 2 JHPs, and a C9, all have had the tag that denotes that the chamber is empty, BUT have had the factory trigger lock included.

12. Perimedik

Perimedik Member

NYS
    Sold

to my local gun shop. :oops:
    Should have thought of it earlier...

Thanks to all for looking '

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.