Trigger sale cancelled

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Bushman98, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Be it that there is such controversy and overwhelming opposition to selling the triggers, I will no longer be offering them for sale.

I know, sorry guys, I will be offering conmemorative key chains though:

[​IMG]

*** Chain not included *** :p :p :p

Just kidding guys, figure I diffuse the issue a bit. Triggers will hopefully be sold at this site in the near future as soon as some issues are ironed out and everyone feels confortable enough. This delay will give me time to develop the handle and hopefully sell them in sets and save you guys some shipping cost.

Always look for that silver linning.

Yours trully,

"Just another internet peddler"

2. I WANT A CHARGING HANDLE TOO!

3. I am impresssed that you are taking this so well. I will be a customer when this gets all sorted out.

4. Thankfully, I have no need for for the income or time for frustration. I wil do all I can to get this product to market for you guys to enjoy but it may just take a bit longer than anticipated.

5. I would like to volunteer to face any and all dangers associated with the charging handle...NOW SEND ME ONE! Go, make handle, get envelope, send!

6. you had me goin there.

If you come up with a sized down version of the charging handle i'll take one. I just think its a tad big as of now. Looks freakin sweet though.

7. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

LMAO the keychain is hilarious!

8. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

So no chance of the key chain??? :)

Just let us know when you are excepting orders.

9. Fenix

Fenix Guest

+1

10. You mean like this:

Version one on top, version two on bottom:

[​IMG]

New version does not need a set screw and no additional tools to take off (fieldstrip):

[​IMG]

11. jason865

jason865 Guest

The trigger looks awesome. I dont see how a couple of guys trying a trigger out qualifies as safety testing, but it is thier show and thier rules. I am sure you will have quite a market regardless of where you end up selling them.

Another nice product to develop would be an actuall trigger kit to fix the pull on the carbines. I havent shot the pistols, but the 4095 trigger if awfull compared to a quality trigger.

12. GlockMan

GlockMan Member

New version does not need a set screw and no additional tools to take off (fieldstrip):

Is your new version press fitted to the bolt, some kind of chemical weld or a combo of both?

13. Planning on press fitting a steel sleeve inside the alum cover, maybe a bit of red locktite.

14. I like the new version!

Its probably just cut out at the end to slip over the hex head, but like the origional knob can still slide at least semi-freely.

15. I like the original Bushman charging handle (the "big" one) just fine and would love to get my hands on one.

-'bridge

16. while i'm sure the big one would be more ergonomic for my big fingers as well, the small one is my choice.

does the small one have a "lip" to keep the hold open functionality of the 995's bolt slider? if not it would be a good addition.

17. stremph

stremph Guest

Great idea offering them as a set.

Looking forward to both of them.

18. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

In the interest of a smaller charging handle and retaining the hold open, what prevents the rifle from having a hold open similar to the c-9? where the safety its moved into position w/ the bolt held bacK?

19. pistolerowe

pistolerowe Guest

i'll be waitin for them also.
    keep up the good work bushman