Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys wanna watch some interesting conspiracy type video's check out this site.

www.trueworldhistory.info

I suggest "Freedom to Fascism". It's about the fact that the Income tax is a far reaching scam perpetrated by the govt. itself, hey nothing is impossible. It's a really great watch. (one of the interesting things about it is that it was directed by Aaron Russo, the guy that direct trading places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd.)

There are other good ones to. "We Become Silent" detalis the push to make supplements like vitamin's illegal (so the the pharma companies can make more money off of us.)

The culmination is really "End Game". That the conspiracy movie to end all conspiracy movies. That or Zeitgiest.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Sorry, the second I saw 9/11 conspiracy theories I hit the x in the top right of the window. Not a site for me.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Make sure you watch the "Big Brother" video by David Icke... watch it first, then google him to read about his fascinating history.

Teaser: Reptile men from Alpha Draconis

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In respone to the 9/11 comments I must quote Shakespeare.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
(Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167)

Or in the common vernacular

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean their not out to get you

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I've heard litterally SEVEN conspiracy theories about 9/11 this week... dunno what it is that they come out all at the same time...and all of them REALLY out there :cantlook: I mean: Alien technology, secret plots by the Chinese to undermine the government, the Rothberg family being behind it all...

But I say this: 20 or so religious wackos sneak blasters by security, steal several planes and then slap them into three of the most visually important buildings in the US???

You can't MAKE stuff up like that!!

Sometimes, while it's true there is secret squirrel stuff out there..... the one thing that's in front of your face is SO out there, that it's stranger than any conspiracy theory, and it really IS the truth.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I watched one video. I have decided that I don't have enough tin foil to watch the rest. That doesn't mean some of it isn't true though.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Let's create our own conspiracy.

If we pool money and invest in companies that make tin foil then make sure these videos get around to the right people...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
The scary part to me is that I am beginning to think that some of it might be true...

not the alien stuff, mind you...

well, not all of the alien stuff, anyway...

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
No, the biggest "tinfoil" moment is of the "plane" that hit the pentagon... the alphabet gang went around and took all kinds of video surveillance tapes from citizens, and will not release it. Not to mention the lack of plane parts.... Or the very small hole it made vs. the size of the "plane" that hit it.

Even I was skeptical of it, but I'm not going to wear a tinfoil hat...

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
History channel did a who episode a while back on tinfoil hat claims about 9/11. You have to get pretty deep into physics and impact dynamics but it does work out that an object the size and mass of an aircraft flew into the pentagon.

SW

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It just seems like there should have been more wreckage. I mean, on the one hand they tell us that one airliner was capable of bringing down each WTC tower, which had been designed to withstand aircraft impacts. Then they say that a similar craft crashing into the Pentagon does very little damage to that building... somehow it doesn't jive.

·
Registered
671 Posts
didn't it crash short of the pentagon?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I have only one comment to make about the theory that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon.

I can tell you, for an absolute fact, that an airplane did hit the Pentagon.

While serving with the 436th Airlift Wing, 436th Equipment Maintenance Squadron, A.G.E. Flight, at Dover AFB Delaware, I was tasked with delivering and servicing MA-3D flightline air conditioners that were used to supplement the building air conditioning systems at the Charles C. Carson Center for Mortuary Affairs. This was before they upgraded and renovated the morgue, apparently the air conditioners that were in place weren't quite enough at the time (2001). While performing this duty I directly witnessed human remains recovered from the Pentagon. There was an odor about them that I can only place as reminding me of aviation fuel. I'm not sure if it's an additive in the fuel that I was smelling or what, but it's an unmistakable smell. That's what I have to say, take it or leave it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I know this old guy whos a retired Air Force full bird. He told me that the greys (aliens) that everyone sees or whatever are actually human beings from the future. He said that we keep evolving and the atmosphere falls apart, eventually we become one solid nasty gray color. The sun is huge and killer, so their eyes have some kinda protective thingy on em.

He alluded that something horrible happens and its almost unavoidable. But there here, flying around, doing experiments on us to try and stop whatever castrophe is going to happen.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
As far as 911 conspiracy theories go the best one is also the simplest, Occam's Razor and all. "Never let a good crisis go to waste" was not a slip of the tongue.
While they did not plan or carry out the attack they did use it to further an agenda of restricting our rights and increasing thier power.
Exactly the same thing that is happening now.

We the People .... better wake the hell up.

Education, Food, Guns, and Gold folks...in that order.

Oh and the tin foil hats just increase your reception of those pesky mind control signals... :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
didn't it crash short of the pentagon?
Yes it hit in the parking lot and ran into the building, that is built pretty damn stout to start.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Sorry, the second I saw 9/11 conspiracy theories I hit the x in the top right of the window. Not a site for me.
So you fail the first step of education. The film on the Income Tax and the Federal Reserve is historically and legally correct. Sometimes the truth is unsettling isn't it.

So you may continue, if you wish, believing you are free and thus remain a slave. I only wish this was the worst of it but if course that would be a lie. Be comforted, cold though it may be, that all this happened before we were born.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts